(50%) Department of Economics Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Littauer Center, Cambridge, MA 02138
RePEc:edi:deharus (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) International Economics Section Princeton, New Jersey (United States)
Department of Economics
Fisher Hall, Princeton, NJ 08544-1021
RePEc:edi:isprius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Kirill Borusyak & Xavier Jaravel, 2018. "The Distributional Effects of Trade: Theory and Evidence from the United States," 2018 Meeting Papers 284, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kirill Borusyak & Peter Hull & Xavier Jaravel, 2018. "Quasi-Experimental Shift-Share Research Designs," Papers 1806.01221, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2018.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & Kirill BORUSYAK, 2016. "Intra-Firm Linkages in Multi-Segment Firms: Evidence from the Japanese manufacturing sector," Discussion papers 16001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kirill Borusyak & Peter Hull & Xavier Jaravel, 2018.
"Quasi-Experimental Shift-Share Research Designs,"
1806.01221, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2018.
- Rodrigo Ad~ao & Michal Koles'ar & Eduardo Morales, 2018. "Shift-Share Designs: Theory and Inference," Papers 1806.07928, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2018.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kirill Borusyak should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.