|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultad de Economía y Empresa Murcia, Spain
Universidad de Murcia
RePEc:edi:fcmures (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Francisco Bastida & Bernardino Benito, 2010. "Politics and financial management: a long-term evaluation on Spanish local governments," International Journal of Critical Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 249-266.
- Bernardino Benito & Francisco Bastida & Jose Garcia, 2010. "Explaining differences in efficiency: an application to Spanish municipalities," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 515-528.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Francisco Bastida & Bernardino Benito, 2010.
"Politics and financial management: a long-term evaluation on Spanish local governments,"
International Journal of Critical Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 249-266.
- Cabaleiro Casal, Roberto & Buch Gómez, Enrique J. & Vaamonde Liste, Antonio, 2014. "Financial Situation And Political Parties In Local Governments: Empirical Evidence In The Spanish Municipalities / Situación Financiera Y Partidos Políticos En Los Gobiernos Locales: Evidencia Empíric," Investigaciones Europeas de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (IEDEE), Academia Europea de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (AEDEM), vol. 20(3), pages 110-121.
- Bernardino Benito & Francisco Bastida & Jose Garcia, 2010.
"Explaining differences in efficiency: an application to Spanish municipalities,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 515-528.
- Pérez-López, Gemma & Prior, Diego & Zafra-Gómez, José L., 2018. "Temporal scale efficiency in DEA panel data estimations. An application to the solid waste disposal service in Spain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 18-27.
- Juan Gómez-García & María del Rocio Moreno Enguix & Juan Cándido Gómez-Gallego, 2011. "Estimation Of The Efficiency Of Structural Funds: A Parametric And Non-Parametric Approach," Post-Print hal-00712385, HAL.
- Enrique J. Buch‐Gómez & Roberto Cabaleiro‐Casal, 2020. "Turnout, political strength, and cost efficiency in Spanish municipalities of the autonomous region of Galicia: Evidence from an alternative stochastic frontier approach," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(3), pages 533-553, June.
- Michael Zschille & Matthias Walter, 2011.
"The Performance of German Water Utilities: A (Semi)-Parametric Analysis,"
- Michael Zschille & Matthias Walter, 2012. "The performance of German water utilities: a (semi)-parametric analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(29), pages 3749-3764, October.
- Michael Zschille & Matthias Walter, 2011. "The Performance of German Water Utilities: A (Semi)-Parametric Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1118, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- E. Dijkgraaf & R. Gradus, 2011. "Efficiency Effects of Privatising Refuse Collection: Be careful and Alternatives present," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-156/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Hibiki, Akira & Shimane, Tetsuya, 2014.
"Efficiency or technology adoption: A case study in waste-treatment technology,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 586-600.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Hibiki, Akira & Shimane, Tetsuya, 2012. "Efficiency or Technology Adoption: A Case Study in Waste- Treatment Technology," MPRA Paper 50551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marta Suárez-Varela & María los Ángeles García-Valiñas & Francisco González-Gómez & Andrés J Picazo-Tadeo, 2017. "Ownership and Performance in Water Services Revisited: Does Private Management Really Outperform Public?," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 31(8), pages 2355-2373, June.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2019.
"Explaining Differences In Efficiency: A Meta‐Study On Local Government Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 999-1027, July.
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella & Capristo, Luigi, 2018. "Explaining differences in efficiency. A meta-study on local government literature," MPRA Paper 88982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fusco, Elisa & Allegrini, Veronica, 2020. "The role of spatial interdependence in local government cost efficiency: An application to waste Italian sector," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Li, Li, 2018. "Private sector participation and performance of county water utilities in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 30-53.
- Martin Ardanaz & Stanislao Maldonado, 2016. "Natural Resource Windfalls and Efficiency of Local Government Expenditures: Evidence from Peru," Documentos de Trabajo 014578, Universidad del Rosario.
- Ana Elena IOSIF, 2014. "Public - private interdependence: an effective tool in water supply services," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(33), pages 19-35, November.
- Bernardino Benito & José Solana & María-Rocío Moreno, 2014. "Explaining efficiency in municipal services providers," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 225-239, December.
- Cordero, José Manuel & Pedraja-Chaparro, Francisco & Pisaflores, Elsa C. & Polo, Cristina, 2016. "Efficiency assessment of Portuguese municipalities using a conditional nonparametric approach," MPRA Paper 70674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuadrado-Ballesteros, Beatriz & García-Sánchez, Isabel-María & Prado-Lorenzo, José-Manuel, 2013. "Effect of modes of public services delivery on the efficiency of local governments: A two-stage approach," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 23-35.
- Isabel Narbón-Perpiñá & Kristof De Witte, 2016. "Local governments’ efficiency: A systematic literature review – Part I," Working Papers 2016/20, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno & Luigi Capristo, 2017. "Explaining Differences In Efficiency: The Case Of Local Government Literature," Working Papers 201704, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Andrés Navarro-Galera & Francisco José Alcaraz-Quiles & David Ortiz-Rodriguez, 2018. "Enhancing Sustainability Transparency in Local Governments—An Empirical Research in Europe," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-22, June.
- Isabel Narbón-Perpiñá & Diego Prior & Mª Teresa Balaguer-Coll & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2019. "Searching for the optimal territorial structure: The case of Spanish provincial councils," Working Papers 2019/03, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- lo Storto, Corrado, 2020. "Performance evaluation of social service provision in Italian major municipalities using Network Data Envelopment Analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 71(C).
- Isabel Narbón-Perpiñá & Kristof De Witte, 2016. "Local governments’ efficiency: A systematic literature review – Part II," Working Papers 2016/21, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Maria Basílio & Clara Pires & Carlos Borralho & José Pires Reis, 2020. "Local government efficiency: is there anything new after Troika’s intervention in Portugal?," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 10(2), pages 309-332, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Francisco Bastida should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.