Public - private interdependence: an effective tool in water supply services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Germà Bel & Elbert Dijkgraaf & Xavier Fageda & Raymond Gradus, 2008. "Similar problems, different solutions: Comparing refuse collection in the Netherlands and Spain," IREA Working Papers 200815, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Jonathan Levin & Steven Tadelis, 2010.
"Contracting For Government Services: Theory And Evidence From U.S. Cities,"
Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 507-541, September.
- Jonathan Levin & Steven Tadelis, 2007. "Contracting for Government Services: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 13350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Public-Private Sector Partnerships In Developing Countries: Are Infrastructures Responding To The New Oda Strategy," FEP Working Papers 266, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Germa Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2008.
"Reforming the local public sector: economics and politics in privatization of water and solid waste,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 45-65.
- Germa Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2008. "Reforming the local public sector: economics and politics in privatization of water and solid waste," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 45-65.
- Germa Bel & Anton Costas, 2006. "Do Public Sector Reforms Get Rusty? Local Privatization in Spain," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24.
- Roberto Martínez-Espiñeira & Maria A. García-Valiñas & Francisco González-Gómez, 2007. "Does Private Management Of Water Supply Services Really Increase Prices? An Empirical Analysis," FEG Working Paper Series 07/05, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Bernardino Benito & Francisco Bastida & Jose Garcia, 2010. "Explaining differences in efficiency: an application to Spanish municipalities," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 515-528.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Public-private partnerships in developing countries: are infrastructures responding to the new ODA strategy?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 311-325.
More about this item
Keywordspartnership; concession; Spain; Romania; econometric model.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:journl:y:2014:i:2:p:19-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Nuta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.