Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)Moscow, Russia
: +7 (499) 956 95 86
82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow
RePEc:edi:aneeeru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pakhomov, Alexander & Makarov, Andrei & Bagdasaryan, Kniaz, 2018. "ASEAN Countries in Russia's Foreign Economic Policy at the Present Stage: New Opportunities and Limitations," Working Papers 041832, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Pakhomov, Alexander & Makarov, Andrei & Bagdasarian, Kniaz, 2017. "Agenda for Russia in WTO: Theoretical Approaches and Directions for Implementation," Working Papers 051724, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Bagdasaryan, Kniaz, 2016.
"Позиции Стран Евразийского Экономического Союза В Мировой Экономике На Современном Этапе
[Positions Of Eurasian Economic Union Member States In The World Economy At The Present Stage]," MPRA Paper 88552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bagdasarian K. & Pakhomov A., 2016. "Проблемы Участия Государств Еаэс В Деятельности Вто," Russian Economic Developments (in Russian), Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 11, pages 56-63, Ноябрь.
- Bagdasarian K. & Pakhomov A., 2016. "Issues Regarding Eaeu Members’ Participation In The Wto Activity," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 11, pages 52-58, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (3) 2017-07-02 2018-05-28 2018-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2017-07-02 2018-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2017-07-02 2018-05-28. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2018-05-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kniaz Bagdasaryan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.