Report NEP-CIS-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marek Dabrowski & Antoine Mathieu Collin, 2019. "Russia's growth problem," Policy Contributions 29380, Bruegel.
- Knobel, Alexander (Кнобель Александр) & Bagdasaryan, Kniaz (Багдасарян, Княз) & Loshchenkova, Anna (Лощенкова, Анна) & Proka, Ksenia (Прока, Ксения), 2019.
"Sanctions: seriously and for a long time
[Санкции: Всерьез И Надолго]," Published Papers 021901, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Akan Kadyrbekov & Dmitry Veselov, 2019. "Migration Of Russian Settlers And The Legacy Of Inter-Regional Development In Kazakhstan," HSE Working papers WP BRP 210/EC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Leonid E. Limonov & Sofie R. Waltl, 2019. "Housing Rent Dynamics and Rent Regulation in St. Petersburg (1880-1917)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 213/EC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Mariia A. Maksimova, 2019. "How does subway and ground transit proximity affect rental prices?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 212/EC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E., 2018. "Impacts of Possible Chinese Protection on US Soybeans," Working papers 283569, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Maryna Tverdostup & Tiiu Paas, 2019. "Economic Performance Analysis Of Selected Blue Economy Sectors In Estonia And Finland," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 115, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).