Report NEP-TRA-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marek Dabrowski & Antoine Mathieu Collin, 2019. "Russia's growth problem," Policy Contributions 29380, Bruegel.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li & Jianguo Wang, 2019. "Unequal Migration and Urbanisation Gains in China," Working Papers 1903, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Margit Molnar & Jiangyuan Lu, 2019. "State-owned firms behind China’s corporate debt," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1536, OECD Publishing.
- Georgieva, Daniela, 2018. "Дълготрайните Материални И Нематериални Активи, И Стоково-Материалните Запаси Като Елементи На Счетоводната Политика На Хотели В България [Intangible and tangible assets, and inventories as element," MPRA Paper 92070, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2018.
- Tom Barker & Murat Ungor, 2018. "Vietnam: The Next Asian Tiger?," Working Papers 3, New Zealand Centre of Macroeconomics.
- Iga Magda & Ewa Cukrowska-Torzewska, 2019. "Gender wage gap in the workplace: Does the age of the firm matter?," IBS Working Papers 01/2019, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- He, Qing & Gan, Jingyun & Wang, Shuwan & Chong, Terence Tai Leung, 2018. "The Effects of Trading Suspensions in China," MPRA Paper 92037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki, 2019. "Economic effects of inward foreign direct investment in Vietnamese provinces," MPRA Paper 92032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Csoka, Gabriela-Elena, 2018. "The Cross Border Cooperation between Romania and Hungary," MPRA Paper 92067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitrova, Darina, 2019. "Предизвикателства Пред Висшите Училища, Свързани С Академичното Развитие [Legal challenges in front of the higher schools, related to the academic development]," MPRA Paper 92147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Pomfret, "undated". "The Eurasian Land Bridge: The Role of Service Providers in Linking the Regional Value Chains in East Asia and the European Union," Working Papers DP-2018-01, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Wu, Zhang, 2018. "Price Rigidity in China: Empirical Results at Home and Abroad," MPRA Paper 92013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maryna Tverdostup & Tiiu Paas, 2019. "Economic Performance Analysis Of Selected Blue Economy Sectors In Estonia And Finland," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 115, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Knobel, Alexander (Кнобель Александр) & Bagdasaryan, Kniaz (Багдасарян, Княз) & Loshchenkova, Anna (Лощенкова, Анна) & Proka, Ksenia (Прока, Ксения), 2019. "Sanctions: seriously and for a long time [Санкции: Всерьез И Надолго]," Published Papers 021901, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Di Nola, Alessandro & Kocharkov, Georgi & Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2018. "Envelope Wages, Hidden Production and Labor Productivity," MPRA Paper 91945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raul Caruso & Antonella Biscione, 2018. "Military Expenditures and Income Inequality Evidence from a Panel of Transition Countries (1990-2015)," Working Papers 1002, European Centre of Peace Science, Integration and Cooperation (CESPIC), Catholic University 'Our Lady of Good Counsel'.