Report NEP-INT-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr & Richard Sellner, 2018. "Revisiting Time as a Trade Barrier: Evidence from a Panel Structural Gravity Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 7426, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mahdi Ghodsi, 2019. "How Do Technical Barriers to Trade Affect Foreign Direct Investment?," wiiw Working Papers 160, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jared Greenville & Kentaro Kawasaki & Marie-Agnes Jouanjean, 2019. "Dynamic Changes and Effects of Agro-Food GVCS," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 119, OECD Publishing.
- Ana Fernandes & Peter J. Klenow & Sergii Meleshchuk & Martha Denisse Pierola & Andres Rodriguez-Clare, 2018. "The Intensive Margin in Trade," IMF Working Papers 18/259, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre M. Picard & Alessandro Tampieri, 2019. "Trade and Vertical Differentiation," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Stephen J. Redding & David E. Weinstein, 2019. "Aggregation and the Gravity Equation," NBER Working Papers 25464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bouchoucha, Najeh & Ali, Walid, 2019. "The impact of FDI on economic growth in Tunisia: An estimate by the ARDL approach," MPRA Paper 91465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Benz & Frédéric Gonzales, 2019. "Intra-EEA STRI Database: Methodology and Results," OECD Trade Policy Papers 223, OECD Publishing.
- Holger Breinlich & Volker Nocke & Nicolas Schutz, 2018. "Merger Policy in a Quantitative Model of International Trade," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_039, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Savina Gygli & Florian Haelg & Niklas Potrafke & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2018. "The KOF Globalisation Index - Revisited," CESifo Working Paper Series 7430, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Fackler & Yvonne Giesing & Nadzeya Laurentsyeva, 2018. "Knowledge Remittances: Does Emigration Foster Innovation?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7420, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Aude Sztulman & Deniz Ünal, 2019. "Are global value chains receding? The jury is still out. Key findings from the analysis of deflated world trade in parts and components," Working Papers 2019-01, CEPII research center.
- Alessia Campolmi & Harald Fadinger & Chiara Forlati, 2018. "Trade and Domestic Policies in Models with Monopolistic Competition," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_049, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Septiyas Trisilia, Mustika & Widodo, Tri, 2019. "Impacts of China Coal Import Tariff against US on Global Economy and CO2 Emissions," MPRA Paper 91231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshimichi Murakami, 2018. "Globalization and Income Inequality in Latin America: A Review of Theoretical Developments and Recent Evidence," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-16, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Aug 2018.
- Plamen Kaloyanchev & Ivan Kusen & Alexandros Mouzakitis, 2018. "Untapped Potential: Intra-Regional Trade in the Western Balkans," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 080, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Andrea Andrenelli & Julien Gourdon & Evdokia Moïsé, 2019. "International Technology Transfer Policies," OECD Trade Policy Papers 222, OECD Publishing.
- Janos Ferencz, 2019. "The OECD Digital Services Trade Restrictiveness Index," OECD Trade Policy Papers 221, OECD Publishing.
- Eduardo Gutiérrez & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2019. "Trade and credit: revisiting the evidence," Working Papers 1901, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hartmann, Dominik & Bezerra, Mayra & Lodolo, Beatrice & Pinheiro, Flávio L., 2019. "International trade, development traps, and the core-periphery structure of income inequality," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 01-2019, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Christian H Ebeke & Jesse Siminitz, 2018. "Trade Uncertainty and Investment in the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 18/281, International Monetary Fund.
- Dalia Marin & Jan Schymik & Alexander Tarasov, 2018. "Trade in Tasks and the Organization of Firms," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_035, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Johannes Eugster & Giang Ho & Florence Jaumotte & Roberto Piazza, 2018. "International Knowledge Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 18/269, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonathan I. Dingel & Kyle C. Meng & Solomon M. Hsiang, 2019. "Spatial Correlation, Trade, and Inequality: Evidence from the Global Climate," NBER Working Papers 25447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bagdasaryan, Kniaz (Багдасарян, Княз), 2018.
"The Asian integration agenda of the Eurasian Economic Union
[Азиатский Вектор Интеграционной Повестки Евразийского Экономического Союза]," Published Papers 011901, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Schneider, Sophie Therese, 2018. "North-South trade agreements and the quality of institutions: Panel data evidence," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 27-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Rajneesh Narula, & AndrÃ© Pineli, 2018. "Improving the Developmental Impact of Multinational Enterprises:Policy and Research challenges," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2018-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Brahim Gaies & Stéphane Goutte & Khaled Guesmi, 2019. "FDI, banking crises and growth: direct and spill over effects," Working Papers halshs-01967999, HAL.
- Jahn, Vera & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2018. "Immigration and new firm formation: Evidence from a quasi-experimental setting in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 787, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Hamza El Guili, 2018. "Internationalization of African SMEs: Context, Trends and Challenges," Working papers 020HG, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Dany Bahar & Samuel Rosenow & Ernesto Stein & Rodrigo Wagner, 2018. "Export Take-Offs and Acceleration: Unpacking Cross-Sector Linkages in the Evolution of Comparative Advantage," CESifo Working Paper Series 7436, CESifo Group Munich.
- Susan Aaronson, 2018. "What Are We Talking about When We Talk about Digital Protectionism?," Working Papers 2018-13, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Cevat Giray Aksoy & Panu Poutvaara, 2019. "Refugees’ Self-selection into Europe: Who Migrates Where?," ifo Working Paper Series 289, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Konstantinos Dellis, 2018. "Financial development and FDI flows: evidence from advanced economies," Working Papers 254, Bank of Greece.
- Korkut Alp Erturk, 2019. "Where Did Good Jobs Go? Acemoglu and Marx on Induced (Skill Replacing) Technical Change," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2019_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Emanuele Brancati & Raffaele Brancati & Dario Guarascio & Andrea Maresca & Manuel Romagnoli & Antonello Zanfei, 2018. "Firm-level Drivers of Export Performance and External Competitiveness in Italy," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 087, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Jianhua Duan & Xuefeng Qian & Kuntal K. Das & Laura Meriluoto & W. Robert Reed, 2019. "Further Tests of Ahn, Khandelwal, and Wei’s (2011) Model of Intermediated Trade," Working Papers in Economics 19/02, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Sara Signorelli, 2019. "Do Skilled Migrants Compete with Native Workers? Analysis of a Selective Immigration Policy," PSE Working Papers halshs-01983071, HAL.
- Tijan L. Bah, 2018. "Occupation-skill mismatch and selection of immigrants: Evidence from the Portuguese labor market," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp1804, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia, NOVAFRICA.
- Pakhomov, Alexander (Пахомов, Александр), 2018.
"Main forms of interaction between Russian regions and ASEAN countries
[Основные Формы Взаимодействия Российских Регионов Со Странами Асеан]," Published Papers 011902, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Francesca Casalini & Javier López González, 2019. "Trade and Cross-Border Data Flows," OECD Trade Policy Papers 220, OECD Publishing.
- em. hc. Bernd Genser & Robert Holzmann, 2018. "Frontloaded Income Taxation of Old-Age Pensions: For Efficiency and Fairness in a World of International Labor Mobility," CESifo Working Paper Series 7423, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sébastien Jean & Cristina Mitaritonna & Antoine Vatan, 2018. "Institutions and Customs Duty Evasion," Working Papers 2018-24, CEPII research center.