Lateef Olawale Akanni
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Department Glasgow, United Kingdom
University of Strathclyde
RePEc:edi:edstruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lateef O. Akanni, 2019. "Modelling returns and volatility connectedness between food prices and exchange rate in Nigeria," Working Papers 064, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Afees A. Salisu & Lateef O. Akanni & Ahamuefula Ephraim Ogbonna, 2018. "Forecasting CO2 emissions: Does the choice of estimator matter?," Working Papers 045, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Afees A. Salisu & Kazeem Isah & Lateef O. Akanni, 2018. "Predicting the stock prices of G7 countries with Bitcoin prices," Working Papers 054, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Afees A. Salisu & Oluwatomisinn Oyewole & Lateef O. Akanni, 2018. "Modeling the residential electricity demand in the US," Working Papers 042, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Lateef O. Akanni & Kazeem Isah, 2018. "Exchange Rate Movements on Sectoral Stock Prices of Nigerian Firms: Is there Evidence of Asymmetry?," Working Papers 046, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Afees A. Salisu & Lateef O. Akanni & Rasheed O. Azeez, 2018. "Could this be a fiction? Bitcoin forecasts most tradable currency pairs better than ARFIMA," Working Papers 051, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Salisu, Afees A. & Akanni, Lateef O. & Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2021. "Volatility spillovers and hedging effectiveness between health and tourism stocks: Empirical evidence from the US," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 150-159.
- Salisu, Afees A. & Ndako, Umar B. & Akanni, Lateef O., 2020. "New evidence for the inflation hedging potential of US stock returns," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(C).
- Salisu, Afees A. & Akanni, Lateef & Raheem, Ibrahim, 2020. "The COVID-19 global fear index and the predictability of commodity price returns," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C).
- Adeniran, Adedeji & Ishaku, Joseph & Akanni, Lateef Olawale, 2020. "Is Nigeria experiencing a learning crisis: Evidence from curriculum-matched learning assessment," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C).
- Lateef Olawale Akanni, 2020. "Climatic Variations and Spatial Price Differentials of Perishable Foods in Nigeria," Econometric Research in Finance, SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Afees A. Salisu & Lateef O. Akanni, 2020. "Constructing a Global Fear Index for the COVID-19 Pandemic," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(10), pages 2310-2331, August.
- Salisu, Afees A. & Isah, Kazeem & Akanni, Lateef O., 2019. "Improving the predictability of stock returns with Bitcoin prices," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 857-867.
- Salisu, Afees A. & Isah, Kazeem O. & Oyewole, Oluwatomisin J. & Akanni, Lateef O., 2017. "Modelling oil price-inflation nexus: The role of asymmetries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 97-106.
- Afees A. Salisu & Umar B. Ndako & Tirimisiyu F. Oloko & Lateef O. Akanni, 2016. "Unit root modeling for trending stock market series," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 16(2), pages 82-91, June.
- Wakeel Atanda Isola & Lateef Olawale Akanni, 2015.
"Corporate Financial Structure of Nonfinancial Quoted Companies in Nigeria,"
Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 13(3 (Fall)), pages 267-280.
RePEc:eme:jadepp:jadee-04-2019-0045 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (3) 2018-03-12 2018-04-16 2018-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2018-02-05 2018-03-12. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2018-04-16 2019-04-15. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (2) 2018-04-16 2018-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2019-04-15
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2018-03-12
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2018-02-05
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lateef Olawale Akanni should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.