Report NEP-PAY-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2017. "Educational Quality Thresholds in the Diffusion of Knowledge with Mobile Phones for Inclusive Human Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 85484, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2017.
- Benito Arruñada & Luis Garicano, 2018. "Blockchain: The birth of decentralized governance," Economics Working Papers 1608, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- de Reuver, Mark & Sørensen, Carsten & Basole, Rahul C., 2018. "The digital platform: a research agenda," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 80669, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2018. "Coordination Frictions in Venture Capital Syndicates," NBER Working Papers 24517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Primiceri, Giorgio E., 2018. "Economic predictions with big data: the illusion of sparsity," Staff Reports 847, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Andreas Fuster & Matthew Plosser & Philipp Schnabl & James Vickery, 2018. "The Role of Technology in Mortgage Lending," NBER Working Papers 24500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antti Säynäjoki, 2017. "Opportunities of external data within companies in promoting new business and sustainability on the real estate and construction sector," ERES eres2017_176, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Peters, Frank, 2018. "The business of video games is a multi-player game : Essays on governance choices and performance in a two-sided market in the cultural industries," Other publications TiSEM 886b3148-4bbb-4ea4-b666-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- -, 2018. "Mercado digital regional: aspectos estratégicos," Documentos de Proyectos 43476, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Serge Abiteboul, 2018. "Les algorithmes du commerce," Post-Print hal-01744283, HAL.
- Christian Pfister, 2018. "(Real-)Time Is Money," Working papers 675, Banque de France.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Felix Eggers & Avinash Gannamaneni, 2018. "Using Massive Online Choice Experiments to Measure Changes in Well-being," NBER Working Papers 24514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan-Christian Gerlach & Guilherme Demos & Didier Sornette, 2018. "Dissection of Bitcoin's Multiscale Bubble History from January 2012 to February 2018," Papers 1804.06261, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
- Afees A. Salisu & Kazeem Isah & Lateef O. Akanni, 2018. "Predicting the stock prices of G7 countries with Bitcoin prices," Working Papers 054, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Rakesh Jain, 2017. "Influence of Less Cash Economy on Real Estate as Asset Class in India," ERES eres2017_24, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Molefe B. Phirinyane, 2016. "Technology and the Nature of Active Citizenship: The case of Botswana," Working Papers 45, Botswana Institute for Development Policy Analysis.
- Tröbs, Marcel & Mengen, Andreas, 2018. "Big Data im Controlling: Chancen und Risiken," Wissenschaftliche Schriften des Fachbereichs Wirtschaftswissenschaften 26-2018, Hochschule Koblenz - University of Applied Sciences, Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaften.
- Sara Calligaris & Chiara Criscuolo & Luca Marcolin, 2018. "Mark-ups in the digital era," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2018/10, OECD Publishing.
- Kevin J. Boudreau, 2018. "Amateurs Crowds & Professional Entrepreneurs as Platform Complementors," NBER Working Papers 24512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grous, Alexander, 2017. "Sky high economics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87438, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Crosetto, P. & Regner, T., 2018. "It's never too late: Funding dynamics and self pledges in reward-based crowdfunding," Working Papers 2018-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Tara Sinclair & Mariano Mamertino, 2018. "Migration and Online Job Search: A Gravity Model Approach," Working Papers 2018-3, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Canidio, Andrea, 2018. "Financial incentives for open source development: the case of Blockchain," MPRA Paper 85352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Bontems & Sabine Goulin & Caroline Censier-Calmus & Françoise Taillebot, 2018.
"Cloud computing as a solution to difficulties in quality projects with independently located members of a managerial team. Experiences in administration and research management projects
[Le Cloud C," Working Papers halshs-01712021, HAL.
- Azar, José & Marinescu, Ioana E. & Steinbaum, Marshall & Taska, Bledi, 2018. "Concentration in US Labor Markets: Evidence from Online Vacancy Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11379, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stiroh, Kevin J., 2018. "Introductory remarks at the Community Bankers Conference, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, New York City," Speech 280, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Stephen Roulac, 2017. "The real estate disciplines' introductory principles textbooks resist Schumpeter and change," ERES eres2017_400, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Schivardi, Fabiano & Schmitz, Tom, 2018. "The IT Revolution and Southern Europe's Two Lost Decades," CEPR Discussion Papers 12843, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.