Report NEP-FOR-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Afees A. Salisu & Umar B. Ndako & Idris Adediran, 2018. "Forecasting GDP of OPEC: The role of oil price," Working Papers 044, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Zhiyuan Pan & Yudong Wang, 2017. "Forecasting Stock Returns: A Predictor-Constrained Approach," Working Papers 116R, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Feb 2018.
- Afees A. Salisu & Lateef O. Akanni & Ahamuefula Ephraim Ogbonna, 2018. "Forecasting CO2 emissions: Does the choice of estimator matter?," Working Papers 045, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Yuzhi Cai & Guodong Li, 2018. "A novel approach to modelling the distribution of financial returns," Working Papers 2018-22, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Timmermann, Allan G, 2018. "Forecasting Methods in Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 12692, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuzhi Cai & Julian Stander, 2018. "The threshold GARCH model: estimation and density forecasting for financial returns," Working Papers 2018-23, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Mawuli Segnon & Stelios Bekiros & Bernd Wilfling, 2018. "Forecasting Inflation Uncertainty in the G7 Countries," CQE Working Papers 7118, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Hood, Benjamin & Huss, John & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2018. "Risk Everywhere: Modeling and Managing Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 12687, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.