Cristina Georgiana Zeldea
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institutul de Economie Mondiala Bucureşti, Romania
Institutul National de Cercetari Economice (INCE)
004 021 4105596
004 021 4105020
Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
RePEc:edi:imacaro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Cristina Zeldea, 2020. "Modeling the Connection between Bank Systemic Risk and Balance-Sheet Liquidity Proxies through Random Forest Regressions," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-14, August.
- Adnan KHURSHID & Yin KEDONG & Adrian Cantemir CALIN & Cristina Georgiana ZELDEA & Sun QIANG & Duan WENQI, 2020. "Is the Relationship between Remittances and Economic Growth Influenced by the Governance and Development of the Financial Sector? New Evidence from the Developing Countries," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 37-56, March.
- Cristina ZELDEA, 2020. "Shortcomings And Disparities In Smes’ Financing In The Eu- Prerequisite For The Capital Markets Union," Euroinfo, Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy, vol. 4(1), pages 105-113, March.
- Cristina Zeldea, 2019. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services. The Case Of Romania," Revista de Economie Mondiala / The Journal of Global Economics, Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy, vol. 11(1), pages 54-58.
- Cristina Zeldea, 2019. "Financial Intermediation And Insurance Services In Romania," Euroinfo, Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy, vol. 3(4), pages 61-68, April.
- Cristina Georgiana Zeldea, 2018. "The Economic Recovery Of Greece: Present And Perspectives," Euroinfo, Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy, vol. 2(4), pages 15-24, April.
- Cristina Georgiana Zeldea, 2018. "The Reform Of The Public Financial Management System In Greece," Euroinfo, Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy, vol. 2(9), pages 43-50, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cristina Georgiana Zeldea should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.