Intan Zanariah Zakaria
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Dimitrios Varvarigos & Intan Zakaria, 2013. "Endogenous fertility in a growth model with public and private health expenditures," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 67-85, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos & Intan Zakaria, 2013.
"Endogenous fertility in a growth model with public and private health expenditures,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 67-85, January.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "A Theory of Demographic Transition and Fertility Rebound in the Process of Economic Development," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Varvarigos, Dimitrios & Arsenis, Panagiotis, 2015. "Corruption, fertility, and human capital," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 145-162.
- Hosoya, Kei, 2014. "Public health infrastructure and growth: Ways to improve the inferior equilibrium under multiple equilibria," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 194-207.
- Kawagishi, Taketo & Nakamoto, Yasuhiro, 2016. "Dynamic Analysis of Health Status in a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 73859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori & Fabio Tramontana, 2014.
"Endogenous lifetime, accidental bequests and economic growth,"
Decisions in Economics and Finance,
Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(1), pages 81-98, April.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Tramontana, Fabio, 2011. "Endogenous lifetime, accidental bequests and economic growth," MPRA Paper 34647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elise S. Brezis & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira, 2014. "Endogenous fertility with a sibship size effect," Working Papers of BETA 2014-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- KONDO Keisuke, 2015. "Does Agglomeration Discourage Fertility? Evidence from the Japanese General Social Survey 2000-2010," Discussion papers 15067, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2016. "Population Growth And Preference Change In A Generalized Solow Growth Model With Gender Time Distributions," Oradea Journal of Business and Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 7-30, September.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2016. "Endogenous Population Dynamics and Economic Growth with Free Trade between Countries," Social Sciences and Education Research Review, Department of Communication, Journalism and Education Sciences, University of Craiova, vol. 3(1), pages 3-30, May.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2017. "Economic Development and Environmental Change with Endogenous Birth and Mortality Rates," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Robert Stelter, 2016. "Fertility and health insurance types in Germany," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Karine Constant, 2015.
"Environmental Policy and Inequality: A Matter of Life and Death,"
AMSE Working Papers
1527, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Karine Constant, 2015. "Environmental Policy and Inequality: A Matter of Life and Death," Working Papers halshs-01174052, HAL.
- Karine Constant, 2017. "Environmental policy and inequality: A matter of life and death," Working Papers 2017.07, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Stauvermann, Peter J. & Ky, Sereyvath & Nam, Gi-Yu, 2013. "The Costs of Increasing the Fertility Rate in an Endogenous Growth Model," MPRA Paper 46381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang W.B., 2015. "Birth And Mortality Rates, Gender Division Of Labor, And Time Distribution In The Solow Growth Model," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 24(1), pages 121-134.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Intan Zanariah Zakaria should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.