|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
China Europe International Business SchoolShanghai, China
RePEc:edi:ceibscn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Manuel Hensmans & George Yip & Gerry Johnson, 2011. "Traditions of Renewal - How four traditions linking emotion and cognition in different ways allow for strategic renewal ahead of one’s time," Working Papers CEB 11-020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yip, George S. & Montgomery, David B. & Villalonga, Belen, 2001. "An Industry Expanation of Global Account Management," Research Papers 1724, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Yip, George & Dempster, Anna, 2005. "Using the Internet to Enhance Global Strategy," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Schlie, Erik & Yip, George, 2000. "Regional follows global: strategy mixes in the world automotive industry," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 343-354, August.
- Roos, Johan & von Krogh, Georg & Yip, George, 1994. "An epistemology of globalizing firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 395-409, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Yip, George & Dempster, Anna, 2005.
"Using the Internet to Enhance Global Strategy,"
European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Citroen, Charles L., 2011. "The role of information in strategic decision-making," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 493-501.
- Olena Ivus & Walter G. Park, 2022. "All rights reserved: Copyright protection and multinational knowledge transfers," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 60(3), pages 1064-1091, July.
- Giovanni Battista Dagnino & Riccardo Resciniti, 2021. "Introduction to the Special Issue: “The age of digital internationalization—Strategic capabilities, cultural distance and customer value”," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 25(4), pages 967-981, December.
- Molina-Castillo, Francisco-Jose & Lopez-Nicolas, Carolina & Soto-Acosta, Pedro, 2012. "Interaction effects of media and message on perceived complexity, risk and trust of innovative products," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 577-587.
- Mohammed Alkahtani & Qazi Salman Khalid & Muhammad Jalees & Muhammad Omair & Ghulam Hussain & Catalin Iulian Pruncu, 2021. "E-Agricultural Supply Chain Management Coupled with Blockchain Effect and Cooperative Strategies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(2), pages 1-29, January.
- Pla-Barber, José & Linares, Esmeralda & Ghauri, Pervez N., 2019. "The choice of offshoring operation mode: A behavioural perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 570-580.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2008. "Concurrent Collaboration in Research and Development," MPRA Paper 27052, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2008.
- Martínez-Noya, Andrea & García-Canal, Esteban, 2011. "Technological capabilities and the decision to outsource/outsource offshore R&D services," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 264-277, June.
- Schlie, Erik & Yip, George, 2000.
"Regional follows global: strategy mixes in the world automotive industry,"
European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 343-354, August.
- Chakravarty, Dwarka & Hsieh, Ying-Ying & Schotter, Andreas P.J. & Beamish, Paul W., 2017. "Multinational enterprise regional management centres: Characteristics and performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 296-311.
- Yusaf H. Akbar & Sonia Ferencikova, 2007. "Industrial Clustering and Global Value Chains in Central and Eastern Europe: Role of Multinational Enterprises in Industrial Upgrading," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2007(3), pages 237-251.
- Peter Zámborsky, 2012. "Emergence of transnational clusters: Evidence from the Slovak automotive industry," Journal of East European Management Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 17(4), pages 464-479.
- Elena Beleska-Spasova & Keith W. Glaister, 2010. "Geographic Orientation and Performance," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 533-557, October.
- Randi Lunnan & Youzhen Zhao, 2014. "Regional headquarters in China: Role in MNE knowledge transfer," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 397-422, June.
- Chand, Pushpendu & Thakkar, Jitesh J. & Ghosh, Kunal Kanti, 2018. "Analysis of supply chain complexity drivers for Indian mining equipment manufacturing companies combining SAP-LAP and AHP," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 389-410.
- Tiziana Russo-Spena & Marco Tregua & Alessandra De Chiara, 2018. "Trends and Drivers in CSR Disclosure: A Focus on Reporting Practices in the Automotive Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 151(2), pages 563-578, August.
- Chul Chung & Chris Brewster & Ã–dÃ¼l Bozkurt, 2019. "Implementing â€˜Global HRM Standardsâ€™ across Multi-layered Subsidiary Contexts in an MNE," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2019-02, Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- Muller, A.R. & van Tulder, R., 2005. "The Search for Synergy between Institutions and Multinationals: Institutional Uncertainty and Patterns of Internationalization," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-086-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Guey-Huey Li & Chwo-Ming Yu & Dah-Hsian Seetoo, 2010. "Toward a Theory of Regional Organization," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 5-33, February.
- Paterson, S. L. & Brock, D. M., 2002. "The development of subsidiary-management research: review and theoretical analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 139-163, April.
- Roos, Johan & von Krogh, Georg & Yip, George, 1994.
"An epistemology of globalizing firms,"
International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 395-409, December.
- Timothy M. Devinney & David F. Midgley & Sunil Venaik, 2000. "The Optimal Performance of the Global Firm: Formalizing and Extending the Integration- Responsiveness Framework," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(6), pages 674-695, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, George Yip should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.