|Karaoli & Dimitriou 80, 185 34 Piraeus, Greece|
|+30 210 4142205|
Department of Economics Piraeus, Greece
University of Piraeus
+30 210 4142300
+30 210 4142301
Karaoli - Dimitriou 80, 18534 Piraeus
RePEc:edi:depirgr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Rozakis, Stelios & Xesfingi, Sofia, 2018. "The Effect of House Energy Efficiency Costs on the Participation Rate and Investment Amount of Lower-Income Households," MPRA Paper 86590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Papadopoulou, Georgia & Xesfingi, Sofia, 2018. "Understanding cruise passengers’ motivations: The case of Greece," MPRA Paper 89840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xesfingi, Sofia & Papadopoulou, Georgia & Karamanis, Dimitrios & Martens, Hanno M., 2018. "Visitors’ satisfaction in Dubai and pre-trip destination image," MPRA Paper 89850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Economidou, Claire & Karamanis, Dimitris & Kechrinioti, Alexandra & Xesfingi, Sofia, 2017. "What Shapes Europeans’ Attitudes toward Xeno-philia(/phobia)?," MPRA Paper 76511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xesfingi, Sofia & Karamanis, Dimitrios, 2015. "In- and Out-patient satisfaction assessment: the case of a greek General Hospital," MPRA Paper 66672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xesfingi, Sofia & Vozikis, Athanasios, 2014. "What shapes patient's satisfaction in countries' health care systems?," MPRA Paper 59755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xesfingi, Sofia & Vozikis, Athanasios, 2014. "What shapes eHealth literacy of an individual?," MPRA Paper 60187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xesfingi, Sofia & Vozikis, Athanassios, 2014. "Citizens’ Preferences on Health Care Expenditure Allocation: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 63419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Rozakis, Stelios & Xesfingi, Sofia, 2019. "The effect of house energy efficiency programs on the extensive and intensive margin of lower-income households’ investment behavior," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 607-615.
- Georgia Papadopoulou & Evangelos Sambracos & Sofia Xesfingi, 2017. "Influential Factors of Passengers' Expenditures During A Cruise Trip: The Case of the Greek Islands," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 15(1), pages 15-31.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Xesfingi, Sofia & Vozikis, Athanasios, 2014.
"What shapes patient's satisfaction in countries' health care systems?,"
59755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan P Sparkes & Rifat Atun & Till Bӓrnighausen, 2019. "The impact of the Family Medicine Model on patient satisfaction in Turkey: Panel analysis with province fixed effects," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Leonel Cerno & César Pérez López & Eduardo Sanz Arcega, 2017. "Determinantes de la satisfacción de los españoles con las prestaciones y servicios públicos: un enfoque de sociología tributaria con microdatos," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 220(1), pages 57-87, March.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (4) 2014-11-28 2014-12-29 2015-04-11 2015-09-26. Author is listed
- NEP-TUR: Tourism Economics (2) 2018-11-26 2018-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (1) 2018-11-26
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2018-05-28
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2014-12-29
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2017-02-05
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2018-05-28
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2017-02-05
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sofia Xesfingi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.