Report NEP-ICT-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasia Nagirnaya, 2014. "ICTs? Spatial Diffusion Waves," ERSA conference papers ersa14p313, European Regional Science Association.
- Devitt, Niamh & Lyons, Sean & McCoy, Selina, 2014. "Perceived benefits and barriers to the use of high-speed broadband in Ireland’s second-level schools," MPRA Paper 60185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Max Nathan & Anna Rosso, 2014. "Mapping Information Economy Businesses with Big Data: Findings for the UK," CEP Occasional Papers 44, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Benjamin David, 2014. "On the information and communication technologies - productivity nexus: a long-lasting adjustment period," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-60, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Dimitri Lorenzani & Janos Varga, 2014. "The Economic Impact of Digital Structural Reforms," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 529, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Jolivet, Grégory & Turon, Hélène, 2014. "Consumer Search Costs and Preferences on the Internet," IZA Discussion Papers 8643, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Dinerstein & Liran Einav & Jonathan Levin & Neel Sundaresan, 2014. "Consumer Price Search and Platform Design in Internet Commerce," Discussion Papers 13-038, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Huynh, Kim P. & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Stix, Helmut, 2014. "The Role of Card Acceptance in the Transaction Demand for Money," CEPR Discussion Papers 10183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xesfingi, Sofia & Vozikis, Athanasios, 2014. "What shapes eHealth literacy of an individual?," MPRA Paper 60187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peitz, Martin & Valletti, Tommaso, 2014. "Reassessing competition concerns in electronic communications markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-101, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Rasch, Alexander & Wenzel, Tobias, 2014. "The impact of piracy on prominent and non-prominent software developers," DICE Discussion Papers 167, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).