Report NEP-MIG-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Géraldine Bocqueho & Marc Deschamps & Jenny Helstroffer & Julien Jacob & Majlinda Joxhe, 2018. "Risk and refugee migration," Working Papers hal-02198118, HAL.
- Kolb, Michael & Neidhöfer, Guido & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2019. "Intergenerational mobility and self-selection of asylum seekers in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-027, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Mario Scharfbillig & Marco Weissler, 2019. "Heterogeneous displacement effects of migrant labor supply - quasi-experimental evidence from Germany," Working Papers 1910, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Bruno Gabriel Witzel de Souza, 2019. "The rationale of sharecropping: immigrant bonded laborers and the transition from slavery in Brazil (1830-1890)," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 239, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Meng, Xin & Xue, Sen, 2019. "Social Networks and Mental Health Outcomes: Chinese Rural-Urban Migrant Experience," GLO Discussion Paper Series 370, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Xesfingi, Sofia & Karamanis, Dimitrios & Kechrinioti, Alexandra, 2019. "Subjective health status and immigration: Evidence across Europe," MPRA Paper 95126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monica Langella & Alan Manning, 2019. "Residential Mobility and Unemployment in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp1639, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dean Hyslop & Trinh Le & David C. Maré & Steven Stillman, 2019. "Housing markets and migration – Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers 19_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Chletsos, Michael & Roupakias, Stelios, 2019. "Immigration and the economic performance of countries," MPRA Paper 94994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreeva, Andriyana & Yolova, Galina, 2019. "Administrative penal liability for violations of the labour migration and labour mobility act," MPRA Paper 95253, University Library of Munich, Germany.