|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Norges BankOslo, Norway
: +47 22 31 60 00
+47 22 41 31 05
Postboks 1179 Sentrum, 0107 Oslo
RePEc:edi:nbgovno (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Claudio Borio & Bent Vale & Goeth von Peter, 2010.
"Resolving the financial crisis: are we heeding the lessons from the Nordics?,"
BIS Working Papers
311, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio Borio & Bent Vale & Goetz von Peter, 2010. "Resolving the financial crisis: are we heeding the lessons from the Nordics?," Working Paper 2010/17, Norges Bank.
- Charlotte Ostergaard & Ibolya Schindele & Bent Vale, 2009. "Social capital and the viability of stakeholder-oriented firms: Evidence from Norwegian savings banks," Working Paper 2009/14, Norges Bank.
- Moshe Kim & Eirik Gaard Kristiansen & Bent Vale, 2007.
"Life-cycle patterns of interest rate markups in small firm finance,"
2007/04, Norges Bank.
- Moshe Kim & Eirik Gaard Kristiansen & Bent Vale, 2012. "Life-Cycle Patterns of Interest-Rate Mark-Ups in Small-Firm Finance," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 629-657, June.
- Moshe Kim & Eirik Gaard Kristiansen & Bent Vale, 2005. "What determines banks’ market power? Akerlof versus Herfindahl," Working Paper 2005/8, Norges Bank.
- Kim, M. & Kristiansen, E.G. & Vale, B., 2001.
"Endogenous Product Differentiation in Credit Markets: What do Borrowers Pay for?,"
27/2001, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Kim, Moshe & Kristiansen, Eirik Gaard & Vale, Bent, 2005. "Endogenous product differentiation in credit markets: What do borrowers pay for?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 681-699, March.
- Moshe Kim & Doron Kliger & Bent Vale, 2001. "Estimating Switching Costs and Oligopolistic Behavior," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-13, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kim, Moshe & Kristiansen, Eirik Gaard & Vale, Bent, 2005.
"Endogenous product differentiation in credit markets: What do borrowers pay for?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 681-699, March.
- Kim, M. & Kristiansen, E.G. & Vale, B., 2001. "Endogenous Product Differentiation in Credit Markets: What do Borrowers Pay for?," Papers 27/2001, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Humphrey, David B. & Vale, Bent, 2004. "Scale economies, bank mergers, and electronic payments: A spline function approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1671-1696, July.
- Kim, Moshe & Kliger, Doron & Vale, Bent, 2003. "Estimating switching costs: the case of banking," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 25-56, January.
- Humphrey, David B & Kim, Moshe & Vale, Bent, 2001.
"Realizing the Gains from Electronic Payments: Costs, Pricing, and Payment Choice,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 216-234, May.
- David B. Humphrey & Moshe Kim & Bent Vale, 1998. "Realizing the gains from electronic payments: costs, pricing, and payment choice," Proceedings 586, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kim, Moshe & Vale, Bent, 2001. "Non-price strategic behavior: the case of bank branches," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1583-1602, December.
- Vale, Bent, 1993. " The Dual Role of Demand Deposits under Asymmetric Information," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(1), pages 77-95.
- Hoel, Michael & Vale, Bent, 1986. "Effects on unemployment of reduced working time in an economy where firms set wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1097-1104, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (3) 2008-03-01 2010-07-03 2010-09-11
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (2) 2010-07-03 2010-09-11
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2008-03-01 2010-07-03
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2010-07-03 2010-09-11
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2005-09-29 2008-03-01
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2008-03-01
- NEP-FIN: Finance (1) 2005-09-29
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2005-09-29
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2001-07-23
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2009-08-16
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2010-09-11
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2009-08-16
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bent Vale should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.