Life-cycle patterns of interest rate markups in small firm finance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Moshe Kim & Eirik Gaard Kristiansen & Bent Vale, 2012. "Life-Cycle Patterns of Interest-Rate Mark-Ups in Small-Firm Finance," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 629-657, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anoosheh Rostamkalaei & Mark Freel, 2016. "The cost of growth: small firms and the pricing of bank loans," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 255-272, February.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Jonghe, Olivier & Vennet, Rudi Vander, 2008.
"Competition versus efficiency: What drives franchise values in European banking?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1820-1835, September.
- O. De Jonghe & R. Vander Vennet, 2007. "Competition versus Efficiency: What drives franchise values in European banking?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/491, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Diana Bonfim & Qinglei Dai & Francesco Franco, 2009. "The Number of Bank Relationships, Borrowing Costs and Bank Competition," Working Papers w200912, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Lin Tian & Liang Han & Song Zhang, 2015. "Business Life Cycle and Capital Structure: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(2), pages 22-39, March.
- Feldmann, Horst, 2015. "Banking system concentration and unemployment in developing countries," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 60-78.
- Ylhäinen, Ilkka, 2017. "Life-cycle effects in small business finance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 176-196.
- Hetland, Ove Rein & Mjøs, Aksel, 2011. "Using Bank Mergers and Acquisitions to Understand Lending Relationships," Discussion Papers 2011/13, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:16-29 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBanking; loan-pricing; lock-in; asymmetric information; competition;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-03-01 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2008-03-01 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2008-03-01 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-COM-2008-03-01 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bno:worpap:2007_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbgovno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .