Report NEP-BAN-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moshe Kim & Eirik Gaard Kristiansen & Bent Vale, 2007. "Life-cycle patterns of interest rate markups in small firm finance," Working Paper 2007/04, Norges Bank.
- Molnár, József, 2008. "Market power and merger simulation in retail banking," Research Discussion Papers 4/2008, .
- Christophe J. Godlewski, 2008. "What Drives the Arrangement Timetable of Bank Loan Syndication ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Andreas Jobst, 2007. "Consistent Quantitative Operational Risk Measurement and Regulation; Challenges of Model Specification, Data Collection and Loss Reporting," IMF Working Papers 07/254, International Monetary Fund.
- Yong Sarah Zhou, 2008. "Capital Flows and Economic Fluctuations; The Role of Commercial Banks in Transmitting Shocks," IMF Working Papers 08/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Andolfatto, David, 2008. "Money, Intermediation, and Banking," MPRA Paper 7321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7369 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Cihak & Heiko Hesse, 2008. "Islamic Banks and Financial Stability; An Empirical Analysis," IMF Working Papers 08/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Rupert Worrell & Andrea M. Maechler & Srobona Mitra, 2007. "Decomposing Financial Risks and Vulnerabilities in Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 07/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlo Brambilla & Giandomenico Piluso, 2007. "Are Banks Procyclical? Evidence from the Italian Case (1890-1973)," Department of Economics University of Siena 523, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Kudrna, Zdenek, 2007. "Banking reform in China: Driven by international standards and Chinese specifics," MPRA Paper 7320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent Weill, 2008. "Convergence in Banking Efficiency Across European Countries," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-07, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Vladimir Klyuev, 2008. "Show Me the Money; Access to Finance for Small Borrowers in Canada," IMF Working Papers 08/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Cassola, Nuno, 2008. "The reserve fulfilment path of euro area commercial banks: empirical testing using panel data," Working Paper Series 0869, European Central Bank.
- Andreas Jobst, 2007. "Operational Risk; The Sting is Still in the Tail But the Poison Dependson the Dose," IMF Working Papers 07/239, International Monetary Fund.