Report NEP-COM-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Hospital competition and quality with regulated prices," NIPE Working Papers 06/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Dobson, Paul W. & Waterson, Michael, 2008. "Chain-Store Competition: Customized vs. Uniform Pricing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 840, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Géraldine Broye & Laurent Weill, 2008. "The Effects of Concentration on Competition and Efficiency : Some Evidence from the French Audit Market," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2008_004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Moshe Kim & Eirik Gaard Kristiansen & Bent Vale, 2007. "Life-cycle patterns of interest rate markups in small firm finance," Working Paper 2007/04, Norges Bank.
- Avalos, Marcos & De Hoyos, Rafael E., 2008. "An empirical analysis of Mexican merger policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4527, The World Bank.
- Bourjade, Sylvain, 2003. "Strategic Price Discounting and Rationing in Uniform Price Auctions," MPRA Paper 7260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00258638_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ebel, Nikos & Lefouili, Yassine, 2008. "Relative and individual regulation: An investigation of investment incentives under a cost-plus approach," MPRA Paper 7314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colciago, Andrea & Etro, Federico, 2007. "Real Business Cycles with Cournot Competition and Endogenous Entry," MPRA Paper 7326, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Feb 2008.