Relative and individual regulation: An investigation of investment incentives under a cost-plus approach
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsYardstick Competition; Cost Reduction; Cost-Plus Regulation;
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- D49 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-03-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2008-03-01 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2008-03-01 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .