Report NEP-REG-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ebel, Nikos & Lefouili, Yassine, 2008. "Relative and individual regulation: An investigation of investment incentives under a cost-plus approach," MPRA Paper 7314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Jobst, 2007. "Consistent Quantitative Operational Risk Measurement and Regulation; Challenges of Model Specification, Data Collection, and Loss Reporting," IMF Working Papers 07/254, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:12-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, 2008. "Is Corruption an Efficient Grease ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:03-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christophe J. Godlewski, 2008. "What Drives the Arrangement Timetable of Bank Loan Syndication ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2008. "Exiting a lawless state," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4520, The World Bank.
- Rousseau Sandra, 2008. "Enforcement Aspects of Conservation Policies: Compensation Payments versus Reserves," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0801, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Item repec:ete:etewps:ete0802 is not listed on IDEAS anymore