Report NEP-MIC-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Hospital competition and quality with regulated prices," NIPE Working Papers 06/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Dobson, Paul W. & Waterson, Michael, 2008. "Chain-Store Competition: Customized vs. Uniform Pricing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 840, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Géraldine Broye & Laurent Weill, 2008. "The Effects of Concentration on Competition and Efficiency : Some Evidence from the French Audit Market," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00258638_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Molnár, József, 2008. "Market power and merger simulation in retail banking," Research Discussion Papers 4/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Colciago, Andrea & Etro, Federico, 2007. "Real Business Cycles with Cournot Competition and Endogenous Entry," MPRA Paper 7326, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Feb 2008.
- Broström, Anders, 2008. "Firms' Rationales for Interaction with Research Universities," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 115, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ebel, Nikos & Lefouili, Yassine, 2008. "Relative and individual regulation: An investigation of investment incentives under a cost-plus approach," MPRA Paper 7314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200823 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arguedas Carmen & Rousseau Sandra, 2008. "Learning about compliance under asymmetric information," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0802, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.