Report NEP-SOC-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tampubolon, Gindo, 2009. "Neighbourhood social capital improves individual health quality of life in a national sample from Wales," MPRA Paper 16758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Georgiadis & Alan Manning, 2009. "Theory of Values," CEP Discussion Papers dp0943, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Charlotte Ostergaard & Ibolya Schindele & Bent Vale, 2009. "Social capital and the viability of stakeholder-oriented firms: Evidence from Norwegian savings banks," Working Paper 2009/14, Norges Bank.
- Robert Oxoby, 2009. "Understanding Social Inclusion, Social Cohesion and Social Capital," Working Papers 2009-11, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 22 Jan 2009.
- Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2009. "Social Effects in a Multi-Agent Investment Game. An Experimental Analysis," CEEL Working Papers 0905, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Robin Cubitt & Michalis Drouvelis & Simon Gachter & Ruslan Kabalin, . "Moral Judgments in Social Dilemmas: How Bad is Free Riding?," Discussion Papers 09/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Douglas Coate & James VanderHoff, 2009. "The Effects of County Population Diversity on Contributions, Membership, and Adherents in the Presbyterian Religion and on Adherence in Mainline Protestant Religions," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2009-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Sara Savastano, 2009. "The money-happiness relationship in transition countries: evidence from Albania," Econometica Working Papers wp11, Econometica.