Report NEP-MIC-2001-07-23This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nielsen, Søren Bo & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Schjederup, Guttorm, 2000. "Formula Apportionment And Transfer Pricing Under Oligopolistic Competition," Working Papers 18-2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Charles Kahn & James McAndrews & William Roberds, 2001. "A Theory of Transactions Privacy," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-12, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0386 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Productivity Commission, 2001. "Constraints on Private Conservation of Biodiversity," Others 0107002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0499 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Arnott, 2001. "The Economic Theory of Urban Traffic Congestion: A Microscopic Research Agenda," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 502, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Stephen Pudney, . "The growth of Illicit Drugs Markets in the UK 1978-99," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 01/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2001. "A Theory of the Consumption Function, With and Without Liquidity Constraints (Expanded Version)," NBER Working Papers 8387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moshe Kim & Doron Kliger & Bent Vale, 2001. "Estimating Switching Costs and Oligopolistic Behavior," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-13, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Edith Duclos & Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2001. "A 'Natural Experiment' on the Economics of Storks: Evidence on the Impact of Differential Family Policy on Fertility Rates in Canada," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 136, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Item repec:wop:wobaac:2628 is not listed on IDEAS anymore