Report NEP-BEC-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael U. Krause & Thomas A. Lubik, 2010. "On-the-job search and the cyclical dynamics of the labor market," Working Paper 10-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Andrén, Niclas & Jankensgård, Håkan & Oxelheim, Lars, 2010. "Exposure-Based Cash-Flow-at-Risk for Value-Creating Risk Management under Macroeconomic Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 843, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Wihlborg, Clas & Zhang, Jianhua, 2010. "How to Avoid Compensating CEO for Luck: The Case of Microeconomic Fluctuations," Working Paper Series 842, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:1056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ángel León Valle & Antonio Vaello & Julio Carmona, 2009. "Pricing executive stock options under employment shocks," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Georgios Marios Chrysanthou, 2010. "Estimating union wage effects and the probability of union membership in the U.K. during 1991-2003," Economics Working Papers we1014, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Marcel Scharth, 2010. "Realized Volatility Risk," Working Papers in Economics 10/26, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Trevor Tombe, 2010. "Management Matters," Working Papers tecipa-406, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Meredith, John, 2010. "Crucial contributors? Re-examining labour market impact and workplace-training intensity in Canadian trades apprenticeship," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-24, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Jun 2010.
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:1423 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claudio Borio & Bent Vale & Goeth von Peter, 2010. "Resolving the financial crisis: are we heeding the lessons from the Nordics?," BIS Working Papers 311, Bank for International Settlements.