Krishnamurthy Venkata Subramanian
|1300 Clifton Road Atlanta GA 30322|
Indian School of BusinessHyderabad, India
+91 40 2300 7000
+91 40 2300 7012
Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500032
RePEc:edi:isbhyin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Viral V. Acharya & Ramin P. Baghai & Krishnamurthy V. Subramanian, 2012. "Wrongful Discharge Laws and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 18516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Baghai, Ramin & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy, 2009.
"Labor Laws and Innovation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral V & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy, 2007. "Bankruptcy Codes and Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Ramin P. Baghai & Krishnamurthy V. Subramanian, 2014. "Wrongful Discharge Laws and Innovation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(1), pages 301-346, January.
- Chava, Sudheer & Oettl, Alexander & Subramanian, Ajay & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy V., 2013. "Banking deregulation and innovation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 759-774.
- Krishnamurthy Subramanian, 2011. "Lessons from the financial crisis: failure of markets or failure of regulation?," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 343-349, May.
- Viral V. Acharya & Krishnamurthy V. Subramanian, 2009. "Bankruptcy Codes and Innovation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(12), pages 4949-4988, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INO: Innovation (4) 2007-05-26 2009-02-28 2010-10-30 2012-11-11
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (3) 2007-05-26 2009-02-28 2012-11-11
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (2) 2007-05-26 2010-10-30
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (2) 2007-05-26 2009-02-28
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2010-10-30
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2007-05-26
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2010-10-30
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2010-10-30
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2012-11-11
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2007-05-26
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Krishnamurthy Venkata Subramanian should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.