Report NEP-BEC-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- CASTRO, Rui & CLEMENTI, Gian Luca & LEE, Yoonsoo, 2010. "Cross–Sectoral Variation in Firm–Level Idiosyncratic Risk," Cahiers de recherche 2010-07, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- F. Lippi & F. Schivardi, 2010. "Corporate Control and Executive Selection," Working Paper CRENoS 201021, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Viral V. Acharya & Peter M. DeMarzo & Ilan Kremer, 2010. "Endogenous Information Flows and the Clustering of Announcements," NBER Working Papers 16485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yishay Yafeh & Kenichi Ueda & Stijn Claessens, 2010. "Financial Frictions, Investment, and Institutions," IMF Working Papers 10/231, .
- James Malcomson, 2010. "Relational Incentive Contracts," Economics Series Working Papers 508, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2010. "Hayashi meets Kiyotaki and Moore: a theory of capital adjustment costs," Working Papers 2010-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Colin Busby & William B.P. Robson, 2010. "Disarmed and Disadvantaged: Canada’s Workers Need More Physical Capital to Confront the Productivity Challenge," e-briefs 107, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Viral V. Acharya & Ramin P. Baghai & Krishnamurthy V. Subramanian, 2010. "Labor Laws and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 16484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sala, Luca & Söderström, Ulf & Trigari, Antonella, 2010. "The Output Gap, the Labor Wedge, and the Dynamic Behavior of Hours," Working Paper Series 246, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:03/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Taiji Furusawa & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2010. "Firm Heterogeneity under Financial Imperfection: Impacts of Trade and Capital Movement," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-768, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo De Pace & Johanna Francis, 2010. "Changes in the Second-Moment Properties of Disaggregated Capital Flows," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2010-10, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Marcella Scrimitore, 2010. "Managerial Incentives and Stackelberg Equilibria in Oligopoly," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_39, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- KATO Atsuyuki, 2010. "Similarities and Differences between the Manufacturing and the Service Sectors: An empirical analysis of Japanese automobile related industries," Discussion papers 10057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- L. Savorelli, 2010. "Partial collusion with asymmetric cross-price effects," Working Papers 715, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.