Report NEP-IPR-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2010. "Technology Diffusion with Learning Spillovers: Patent versus Free Access," Post-Print hal-00508795, HAL.
- Janina Reinkowski & Björn Alecke & Timo Mitze & Gerhard Untiedt, 2010. "Effectiveness of Public R&D Subsidies in East Germany – Is it a Matter of Firm Size?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0204, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jeongmeen Suh & Murat Yilmaz, 2010. "Economics of Open Source: A Dynamic Approach," Working Papers 2010/16, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "On the Correlation between Research Performance and Social Network Analysis Measures Applied to Research Collaboration Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201066, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Oct 2010.
- Viral V. Acharya & Ramin P. Baghai & Krishnamurthy V. Subramanian, 2010. "Labor Laws and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 16484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Watt, 2010. "Revenue Sharing as Compensation for Copyright Holders," ICER Working Papers 23-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.