Report NEP-INO-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viral V. Acharya & Ramin P. Baghai & Krishnamurthy V. Subramanian, 2012. "Wrongful Discharge Laws and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 18516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Jensen, 2012. "University Startups and Entrepreneurship: New Data, New Results," Working Papers 009, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2012.
- Paola Cardamone & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2012. "University And Firm Performance In The Italian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 201207, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Maurseth, Per Botolf & Svensson, Roger, 2012. "Micro Evidence on International Patenting," Working Paper Series 934, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Francesco LISSONI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Fabio MONTOBBIO (KITeS, Université BOCCONI - Milan), 2012. "The ownership of academic patents and their impact. Evidence from five European countries," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Eleonora Lorenzini, 2012. "Innovation and e-commerce in clusters of small firms: The case of a regional e-marketplace," DEM Working Papers Series 003, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Mariana Rojas Breu & Shouyong Shi, 2012. "Liquidity, Innovation and Growth," Working Papers tecipa-467, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- H Peyton Young & Gabriel E. Kreindler, 2012. "Rapid Innovation Diffusion in Social Networks," Economics Series Working Papers 626, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Yang, Hee Dong & Karon, Christoph & Kang, Sora, 2012. "To Convert or not to Convert to the Upgraded Version of de-facto Standard Software," CEI Working Paper Series 2012-02, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jeff Thurk, 2012. "Trade Costs, Innovation, and the Gains from Trade," 2012 Meeting Papers 141, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hart, Rob, 2012. "Directed technological change: It's all about knowledge," Working Paper Series 2012:02, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Lerner, Josh & Tåg, Joacim, 2012. "Institutions and Venture Capital," Working Paper Series 897, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.