Report NEP-CFN-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acharya, Viral V & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy, 2007. "Bankruptcy Codes and Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Rosa Borges, 2007. "Random Walk Tests for the Lisbon Stock Market," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Maria Rosa Borges, 2007. "An Arbitrage Model for the Stock Price Adjustment in the Dividend Period," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- V. Collewaert & S. Manigart & R. Aernoudt, 2007. "An Assessment Of Government Funding Of Business Angel Networks: A Regional Study," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/455, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Olga Bourachnikova, 2007. "Weighting Function in the Behavioral Portfolio Theory," Working Papers CEB 07-011.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Régis Blazy & Laurent Weill, 2007. "The impact of legal sanctions on moral hazard when debt contracts are renegotiable?," Working Papers CEB 07-012.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ozun, Alper & Cifter, Atilla & Yilmazer, Sait, 2007. "Filtered Extreme Value Theory for Value-At-Risk Estimation," MPRA Paper 3302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basu, Anup & Drew, Michael, 2006. "Appropriateness of Default Investment Options in Defined Contribution Plans: The Australian Evidence," MPRA Paper 3314, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Nov 2006.
- Idrees Khawaja & Musleh-ud Din, 2007. "Determinants of Interest Spread in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:22, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Abdul Qayyum & Sajawal Khan, 2007. "X-efficiency, Scale Economies, Technological Progress and Competition: A Case of Banking Sector in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:23, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.