Report NEP-ENT-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georgarakos, Dimitris & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and Survival Dynamics of Immigrants to the U.S. and their Descendants," IZA Discussion Papers 2792, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Isabel Pizarro-Moreno & Juan C. Real & Elena Sousa-Ginel, 2007. "Corporate Entrepreneurship: Building a Knowledge-Based View of the Firm," Working Papers 07.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Martin Carree & André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers, 2007. "The Relation between Economic Development and Business Ownership revisited," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-022/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- V. Collewaert & S. Manigart & R. Aernoudt, 2007. "An Assessment Of Government Funding Of Business Angel Networks: A Regional Study," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/455, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Acharya, Viral V & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy, 2007. "Bankruptcy Codes and Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2007. "Duopoly Dynamics with a Barrier to Entry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-037/3, Tinbergen Institute.