Report NEP-MIC-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Eeckhout & Philipp Kircher, 2010. "Sorting versus screening: search frictions and competing mechanisms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29704, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vincenzo Galasso & Tommaso Nannicini, 2010. "Competing on Good Politicians," Working Papers 368, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Mark Armstrong & Jidong Zhou, 2010. "Exploding Offers and Buy-Now Discounts," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_44, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Holger Strulik & Klaus Prettner & Alexia Prskawetz, 2010. "R&D-Based Growth in the Post-Modern Era," Working Papers 1009, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Julien, Benoit & Wang, Chengsi, 2010. "Pricing, Advertising, and Market Structure with Frictions," MPRA Paper 25942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tigran Melkonyan & Mark Pingle, 2010. "To Believe or Not Believe… or Not Decide: A Decision-Theoretic Model of Agnosticism," Working Papers 10-005, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2010. "Agency Problems and the Fate of Capitalism," NBER Working Papers 16490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paolo Gelain & Marco Guerrazzi, 2010. "A DSGE Model from the Old Keynesian Economics: An Empirical Investigation," CDMA Working Paper Series 201014, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Catherine L. Kling & John A. List & Jinhua Zhao, 2010. "A Dynamic Explanation of the Willingness to Pay and Willingness to Accept Disparity," NBER Working Papers 16483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julie Rosaz, 2010. "Biaised Information and Effort," Working Papers 1025, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Arnold, Lutz G. & Reeder, Johannes & Trepl, Stefanie, 2010. "Single-Name Credit Risk, Portfolio Risk, and Credit Rationing," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 448, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Viral V. Acharya & Ramin P. Baghai & Krishnamurthy V. Subramanian, 2010. "Labor Laws and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 16484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ziv Hellman, 2010. "Almost Common Priors," Discussion Paper Series dp560, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Crezée, D.P. & Swinkels, L.A.P., 2010. "Create Better Diversified High-Conviction Equity Portfolios using the Portfolio Diversification Index," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-038-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Tutino, Antonella, 2010. "Rationally inattentive macroeconomic wedges," Working Papers 1005, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.