|+49 335 5534 2381|
Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät Frankfurt an der Oder, Germany
Europa-Universität Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder)
: +49 (0)335 5534 2387
+49 (0)335 5534 2516
Grosse Scharrnstrasse 59, 15230 Frankfurt (Oder)
RePEc:edi:fwffode (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jörg Spiller & Friedel Bolle, 2017. "Experimental investigations of coordination games: high success rates, invariant behavior, and surprising dynamics," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 28, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Spiller, Jörg & Bolle, Friedel, 2017. "Experimental investigations of binary threshold public good games," Discussion Papers 393, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Bolle, Friedel & Spiller, Jörg, 2016. "Not efficient but payoff dominant: Experimental investigations of equilibrium play in binary threshold public good games," Discussion Papers 379, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Jörg Spiller & Friedel Bolle, 2013.
"Inter-Generational Thoughtfulness in a Dynamic Public Good Experiment,"
Discussion Paper Series RECAP15
008, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Spiller, Jörg & Bolle, Friedel, 2016. "Inter-generational thoughtfulness in a dynamic public good experiment," Discussion Papers 383, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (4) 2013-07-20 2016-03-23 2016-04-30 2017-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (3) 2013-07-20 2016-03-23 2016-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2013-07-20 2016-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2013-07-20 2016-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (2) 2016-03-23 2017-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (2) 2016-03-23 2017-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2016-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2016-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2013-07-20. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jörg Spiller should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.