Report NEP-HPE-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Godechot, 2017. "Inequality: A Piketty et al. Moment in the Social Sciences," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3dhrmtk4fd9, Sciences Po.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2018. "Unhappiness and Pain in Modern America: A Review Essay, and Further Evidence, on Carol Graham’s Happiness for All?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 360, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Backhaus, Teresa & Breitmoser, Yves, 2018. "God Does Not Play Dice, but Do We?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 96, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Jörg Spiller & Friedel Bolle, 2017. "Experimental investigations of coordination games: high success rates, invariant behavior, and surprising dynamics," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 28, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Francesco Saraceno & E Brancaccio, 2017. "Evolutions and contradictions in mainstream macroeconomics : the case of Olivier Blanchard," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1hlgq13piu8, Sciences Po.
- Jonung, Christina & Jonung, Lars, 2018.
"Ingemar Ståhl. Bibliografi 1967-2011
[Ingemar Ståhl. Bibliography 1967-2011]," MPRA Paper 86512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friedel Bolle & Philipp E. Otto, 2017. "The flip side of power," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 26, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Demeke, Eyoual & Martinsson, Peter & Tesemma, Tewodros, 2018. "Measuring Trust in Institutions," Working Papers in Economics 730, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Mario Coccia, 2018. "The laws of the evolution of research fields," Papers 1805.03492, arXiv.org.
- Eric Heyer, 2017. "Créer des emplois en baissant les salaires ? une histoire de chiffres," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5m101665998, Sciences Po.
- Hoskin, Keith & Macve, Richard, 2016. "“L'État c'est moi”....ou quoi? On the interrelations of accounting, managing and governing in the French ‘administrative monarchy’: revisiting the Colbert (1661-1683) and Paris brothers (1712-1726) ep," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67890, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lillestøl, Jostein, 2018. "Matematikk og statistikk som metodefag ved NHH: De første femti år," Discussion Papers 2018/7, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2018. "Some Comments on the Sraffian Supermultiplier Approach to Growth and Distribution," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_907, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hermann, Daniel & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2018. "I might be a liar, but not a thief: An experimental distinction between the moral costs of lying and stealing," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 346, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Anastasia Danilov & Kiryl Khalmetski & Dirk Sliwka, 2018. "Norms and Guilt," CESifo Working Paper Series 6999, CESifo Group Munich.
- González-Díaz, Julio & Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio, 2016. "Cognitive performance in competitive environments: evidence from a natural experiment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67144, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christoph Aymanns & J. Doyne Farmer & Alissa M. Keinniejenhuis & Thom Wetzer, 2017. "Models of Financial Stability and their Application in Stress Tests," Working Papers on Finance 1805, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Ernst Fehr & Tony Williams, 2018. "Social Norms, Endogenous Sorting and the Culture of Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 7003, CESifo Group Munich.
- Veldman, Jeroen, 2018. "Inequality, Inc," MPRA Paper 86644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georges GALLAIS-HAMONNO & Christian RIETSCH, 2018. "Lorenzo Tonti, inventeur de la tontine," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2584, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Paul Hubert & Giovanni Ricco, 2017. "L’effet des politiques économiques dépend-il de ce dont nous en savons ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/680k95fu7m9, Sciences Po.
- Mackenzie, Andrew, 2018. "A Game of the Throne of Saint Peter," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Alain Cohn & Tobias Gesche & Michel André Maréchal, 2018. "Honesty in the Digital Age," CESifo Working Paper Series 6996, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lin, Yu-Hsuan, 2018. "How does Altruism Enlarge a Climate Coalition?," MPRA Paper 86484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2017. "Sorting and agglomeration economies in French economics departments," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4jn6cjcel99, Sciences Po.
- Kelsey J. O'Connor & Carol Graham, 2018. "Longer, More Optimistic, Lives: Historic Optimism and Life Expectancy in the United States," Working Papers 2018-026, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Sinha, Avik, 2018. "Environmental Kuznets Curve for CO2 Emission: A Literature Survey," MPRA Paper 86281, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Apr 2018.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2017. "Fairness, social norms and the cultural demand for redistribution," Sciences Po publications 20, Sciences Po.
- Fabian Kosse & Thomas Deckers & Pia Pinger & Hannah Schildberg-Horisch & Armin Falk, 2018. "The Formation of Prosociality: Causal Evidence on the Role of Social Environment," Working Papers 2018-025, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.