Report NEP-PBE-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Debra Hevenstone & Ben Jann, 2016. "Fiscal Federalism and Tax Equalization: The potential for progressive local taxes," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 19, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- Tommaso Oliviero & Annalisa Scognamiglio, 2016. "Property Tax and Property Values: Evidence from the 2012 Italian Tax Reform," CSEF Working Papers 439, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 25 May 2017.
- DOI Takero, 2016. "Incidence of Corporate Income Tax and Optimal Capital Structure: A dynamic analysis," Discussion papers 16022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kopczuk, Wojciech, 2016. "U.S. capital gains and estate taxation: a status report and directions for a reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 11208, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0966r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raul A. Ponce-Rodriguez & Charles R. Hankla & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Eunice Heredia-Ortiz, 2016. "Frozen In Time: Rethinking the Poltical Economy of Decentralization: How Elections and Parties Shape the Provision of Local Public Goods," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1604, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Pyddoke, Roger & Swärdh, Jan-Erik, 2016. "Distributional effects of taxes on car fuel, use, ownership and purchases," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:11, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Diego Collado & Bea Cantillon & Karel Van den Bosch & Tim Goedemé & Dieter Vandelannoote, 2016. "The end of cheap talk about poverty reduction: the cost of closing the poverty gap while maintaining work incentives," ImPRovE Working Papers 16/08, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Kaushal Kishore, 2016. "Are Preferential Tax Holidays Dynamic Inconsistent?," Working Papers 201630, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Siegmeier, Jan, 2015. "Keeping Pigou on tracks: second-best carbon pricing and infrastructure provision," MPRA Paper 69046, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jan 2016.
- Rabnawaz, Ambar & Jafar, Rana Muhammad Sohail, 2015. "Impact of Public Investment on Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 70377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spiller, Jörg & Bolle, Friedel, 2016. "Inter-generational thoughtfulness in a dynamic public good experiment," Discussion Papers 383, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.