Report NEP-CBE-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ranoua Bouchouicha & Ferdinand Vieider, 2016. "Accommodating Stake Effects under Prospect Theory," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2016-03, Department of Economics, Reading University.
- Michal Krawczyk & Fabrice Le Lec, 2015. "Can we neutralize social preference in experimental games?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01297361, HAL.
- Jakiela, Pamela & Ozier, Owen, 2016. "The Impact of Violence on Individual Risk Preferences: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9870, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Isabel Marcin & Pedro Robalo & Franziska Tausch, 2016. "Institutional Endogeneity and Third-party Punishment in Social Dilemmas," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2016. "The Adverse Consequences of Tournaments: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9854, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Spiller, Jörg & Bolle, Friedel, 2016. "Inter-generational thoughtfulness in a dynamic public good experiment," Discussion Papers 383, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Cheung, Stephen L., 2016. "Recent Developments in the Experimental Elicitation of Time Preference," IZA Discussion Papers 9898, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Loukas Balafoutas & Helena Fornwagner, 2016. "The limits of guilt," Working Papers 2016-09, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Benjamin Ouvrard & Sandrine Spaeter, 2016. "Environmental Incentives: Nudge or Tax?," Working Papers 2016.15, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Marco Faillo & Federico Fornasari & Luigi Mittone, 2016. "Tell Me How to Rule: Leadership, Delegation, and Voice in Cooperation," CEEL Working Papers 1604, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Chaning Jang & John Lynham, 2015. "Where Do Social Preferences Come From?," Working Papers 2015-8, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.