Ross S Preston
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Rao, P S & Preston, R S, 1984. "Inter-factor Substitution, Economies of Scale and Technical Change: Evidence from Canadian Industries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 87-111.
- Preston, Ross S, 1975. "The Wharton Long Term Model: Input-Output within the Context of a Macro Forecasting Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(1), pages 3-19, February.
- Klein, Lawrence R & Preston, R S, 1969. "Stochastic Nonlinear Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 95-106, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rao, P S & Preston, R S, 1984.
"Inter-factor Substitution, Economies of Scale and Technical Change: Evidence from Canadian Industries,"
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 87-111.
- Dolage, D.A.R. & Sade, Abu Bakar & Ahmed, Elsadig Musa, 2010. "The influence of Flexible Manufacturing Technology adoption on productivity of Malaysian manufacturing industry," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 395-403, January.
- Ahmed, E. M, 2010. "The Role Of Fdi Intensity In Achieving Productivity Driven Growth In Malaysian Economy," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- Lundmark, Robert, 2005. "A comparison of approaches towards measuring technical change: the case of Swedish newsprint production," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 563-577, May.
- Mark J. Koetse & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2006.
"Capital-Energy Substitution and Shifts in Factor Demand: A Meta-Analysis,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
06-061/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Koetse, Mark J. & de Groot, Henri L.F. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2008. "Capital-energy substitution and shifts in factor demand: A meta-analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2236-2251, September.
- Elsadig Ahmed & Geeta Krishnasamy, 2013. "Human Capital Investment to Achieve Knowledge-Based Economy in ASEAN5: DEA Applications," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(4), pages 331-342, December.
- Ahmed, Elsadig Musa, 2012. "Are the FDI inflow spillover effects on Malaysia's economic growth input driven?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1498-1504.
- Elsadig Musa Ahmed, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment Intensity Effects On Tfp Intensity Of Asean 5 Plus 2," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 155-166, December.
- Michael J. Daly & P. Someshwar Rao, 1985. "Some Myths and Realities Concerning Canada's Recent Productivity Slowdown, and Their Policy Implications," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 11(2), pages 206-217, June.
- Wollmer, F.J. & Butter, F.A.G. den & Hassink, W.H.J., 1991. "Technical progress, endogenous growth and labour productivity : a survey," Serie Research Memoranda 0075, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Preston, Ross S, 1975.
"The Wharton Long Term Model: Input-Output within the Context of a Macro Forecasting Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(1), pages 3-19, February.
- Patrick Artus & Pierre-Alain Muet, 1980. "Une étude comparative des propriétés dynamiques de dix modèles américains et cinq modèles français," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 31(1), pages 88-120.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 1997. "Simulation of Aggregate Demand Impacts on the Sectoral Value Added in the Iranian Economy," MPRA Paper 50385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Alain Muet, 1979. "La modélisation macroéconomique : une étude de la structure et de la dynamique des modèles macroéconométriques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(1), pages 3-62.
- Klein, Lawrence R & Preston, R S, 1969.
"Stochastic Nonlinear Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 95-106, January.
- Michael J. Stutzer, 1980. "Chaotic dynamics and bifurcation in a macro model," Staff Report 55, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ross S Preston should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.