|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Business Madison, Wisconsin (United States)
University of Wisconsin-Madison
RePEc:edi:sbuwius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Bornemann, Tobias & Laplante, Stacie K. & Osswald, Benjamin, 2018. "The effect of intellectual property boxes on innovative activity & effective tax rates," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 234, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Osswald, Benjamin, 2018. "Corporate tax planning and firms' information environment," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 236, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Osswald, Benjamin & Sureth, Caren, 2018. "Do country risk factors attenuate the effect of taxes on corporate risk-taking?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 235, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bornemann, Tobias & Laplante, Stacie K. & Osswald, Benjamin, 2018.
"The effect of intellectual property boxes on innovative activity & effective tax rates,"
arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research
234, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Bradley, Sebastien & Robinson, Leslie & Ruf, Martin, 2021. "The impact of IP box regimes on the M&A market," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2).
- Konings, Jozef & Lecocq, Cathy & Merlevede, Bruno, 2018. "Does a Tax Credit matter for Job Creation by Multinational Enterprises?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13105, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander Israel Silva-Gámez & Silvia Mariela Méndez-Prado & Andrés Arauz, 2022. "What’s Happening with the Patent Box Regimes? A Systematic Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(18), pages 1-16, September.
- Irina Dezhina & Tamam Nafikova & Timur Gareev & Alexey Ponomarev, 2020. "Tax Incentives for Supporting Competitiveness of Telecommunication Manufacturers," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 51-62.
- Michel Dumont, 2019. "Working Paper 04-19 - Tax incentives for business R&D in Belgium - Third evaluation," Working Papers 1904, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Bodo Knoll & Nadine Riedel, 2020. "Patent Shifing and Anti-Tax Avoidance Legislation," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(04), pages 25-29, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (3) 2019-01-21 2019-01-21 2019-01-28. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (2) 2019-01-21 2019-01-21. Author is listed
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2019-01-28. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2019-01-28. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2019-01-28. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2019-01-28. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2019-01-21. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2019-01-21. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2019-01-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Benjamin Osswald should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.