Report NEP-KNM-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simplice A. Asongu & Voxi H. S. Amavilah & Antonio R. Andres, 2019. "Business Dynamics, Knowledge Economy, and the Economic Performance of African Countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/004, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Johannes Eugster & Giang Ho & Florence Jaumotte & Roberto Piazza, 2018. "International Knowledge Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 18/269, International Monetary Fund.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Munechika Katayama & Mototsugu Shintani & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2019. "Sticky-Wage Models and Knowledge Capital," ISER Discussion Paper 1046, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Agarwal, Ruchir & Gaule, Patrick, 2018. "Invisible Geniuses: Could the Knowledge Frontier Advance Faster?," IZA Discussion Papers 11977, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Thomas Fackler & Yvonne Giesing & Nadzeya Laurentsyeva, 2018. "Knowledge Remittances: Does Emigration Foster Innovation?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7420, CESifo.
- Fritsch, Michael & Piontek, Matthias & Titze, Mirko, 2019. "Identifying cooperation for innovation: A comparison of data sources," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Stefania, Cardinaleschi & Mirella, Damiani & Fabrizio, Pompei, 2018. "Knowledge-intensive sectors and the role of collective performance-related pay," MPRA Paper 91302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Grazzi & C. Piccardo & C. Vergari, 2019. "Concordance and complementarity in Intellectual Property instruments," Working Papers wp1127, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bornemann, Tobias & Laplante, Stacie K. & Osswald, Benjamin, 2018. "The effect of intellectual property boxes on innovative activity & effective tax rates," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 234, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Marcel Seip & Carolina Castaldi & Meindert Flikkema & Ard-Pieter de Man, 2019. "A taxonomy of firm-level IPR application practices to inform policy debates," LEM Papers Series 2019/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Samuiel Balc, 2018. "The Role of Culture and Communication in the Socialization Process," Working papers 049SB, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.