Virginia Maria Olivella Moppett
|Last Name:||Olivella Moppett|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Banque de FranceParis, France
B.P. 140-01 75049 Paris Cedex 01
RePEc:edi:bdfgvfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- J.I.Lopez & V. Olivella Moppett, 2014. "Financial Shocks and the Cyclical Behavior of Skilled and Unskilled Unemployment," Working papers 496, Banque de France.
- Virginia Olivella, 2012. "Expropriation Risk and Aggregate Productivity with Heterogeneous Firms," 2012 Meeting Papers 985, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jessica Roldan Pena & Virginia Olivella, 2010.
"Re-examining the role of financial constraints in business cycles: is something wrong with the credit multiplier?,"
2010 Meeting Papers
377, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Virginia Olivella & Jessica Roldán-Peña, 2013. "Re-examining the Role of Financial Constraints in Business Cycles: Is Something Wrong with the Credit Multiplier?," Working Papers 2013-05, Banco de México.
- Federica Hughes Fossati & Rafael Mantero Salvatore & Virginia Olivella Moppett, 2005. "Deteriminants of Economic Growth in Uruguay: 1955-2003 A Total Factor Productivity Analysis," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_037, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Faubert, V. & Olivella Moppett, V., 2015. "How can the rise in the French household saving ratio since the start of the crisis be explained?," Rue de la Banque, Banque de France, issue 09, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Federica Hughes Fossati & Rafael Mantero Salvatore & Virginia Olivella Moppett, 2005.
"Deteriminants of Economic Growth in Uruguay: 1955-2003 A Total Factor Productivity Analysis,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c010_037, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Uruguay; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/427, International Monetary Fund.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Virginia Maria Olivella Moppett should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.