Ingrid Harvold Kvangraven
|First Name:||Ingrid Harvold|
Department of Economics New York City, New York (United States)
New School for Social Research
The New School
: (212) 229-5717
65 Fifth Avenue, Room 350, New York, NY 10003
RePEc:edi:denewus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Ingrid Harvold Kvangraven, 2015. "Global Development Goals: If At All, Why, When and How?," Working Papers 1523, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Paulo L. Santos & Ingrid Harvold Kvangraven, 2017. "Better than Cash, but Beware the Costs: Electronic Payments Systems and Financial Inclusion in Developing Economies," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 48(2), pages 205-227, March.
- Aleksandr V. Gevorkyan & Ingrid Harvold Kvangraven, 2016. "Assessing Recent Determinants of Borrowing Costs in Sub-Saharan Africa," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 721-738, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Aleksandr V. Gevorkyan & Ingrid Harvold Kvangraven, 2016.
"Assessing Recent Determinants of Borrowing Costs in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 721-738, November.
- Danny Cassimon & Dennis Essers & Karel Verbeke, 2016. "The changing face of Rwanda's public debt," BeFinD Working Papers 0114, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Volz & Dafe Florence & Dennis Essers, 2017. "Localising Sovereign Debt: The Rise of Local Currency Bond Markets in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 202, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Nyambuu, Unurjargal & Semmler, Willi, 2017. "Emerging markets’ resource booms and busts, borrowing risk and regime change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 29-42.
- Christian Senga & Danny Cassimon & Dennis Essers, 2018. "Sub-Saharan African Eurobond yields: What really matters beyond global factors?," BeFinD Working Papers 0123, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Christian Senga & Danny Cassimon, 2018. "Spillovers in Sub-Saharan Africa’s sovereign Eurobond yields," BeFinD Working Papers 0124, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ingrid Harvold Kvangraven should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.