|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
World Bank GroupWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
RePEc:edi:wrldbus (more details at EDIRC)
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
RePEc:edi:faoooit (more details at EDIRC)
Department of Economics
Cork University Business School
University College Cork
RePEc:edi:deuccie (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Hilborn, Ray & Ridgeway, Lori & Squires, Dale & Williams, Meryl & Garcia, Serge & Groves, Theodore & Joseph, James & Kelleher, Kieran & Kompas, Tom & Libecap, Gary & Lundin, Carl, 2008. "Positioning fisheries in a changing world," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 630-634, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Hilborn, Ray & Ridgeway, Lori & Squires, Dale & Williams, Meryl & Garcia, Serge & Groves, Theodore & Joseph, James & Kelleher, Kieran & Kompas, Tom & Libecap, Gary & Lundin, Carl, 2008.
"Positioning fisheries in a changing world,"
Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 630-634, July.
- Cicelin Rakotomahazo & Jacqueline Razanoelisoa & Nirinarisoa Lantoasinoro Ranivoarivelo & Gildas Georges Boleslas Todinanahary & Eulalie Ranaivoson & Mara Edouard Remanevy & Lalao Aigrette Ravaoarinor, 2021. "Community Perceptions of a Payment for Ecosystem Services Project in Southwest Madagascar: A Preliminary Study," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-19, June.
- Elizabeth A Fulton & Anthony D M Smith & David C Smith & Penelope Johnson, 2014. "An Integrated Approach Is Needed for Ecosystem Based Fisheries Management: Insights from Ecosystem-Level Management Strategy Evaluation," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Alpina Begossi, 2014. "Ecological, cultural, and economic approaches to managing artisanal fisheries," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 5-34, February.
- Mark Axelrod, 2017. "Blocking change: facing the drag of status quo fisheries institutions," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 573-588, August.
- Begossi, Alpina & May, Peter H. & Lopes, Priscila F. & Oliveira, Luiz E.C. & da Vinha, Valéria & Silvano, Renato A.M., 2011. "Compensation for environmental services from artisanal fisheries in SE Brazil: Policy and technical strategies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 25-32.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kieran Kelleher should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.