|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre Linz, Austria
RePEc:edi:vlinzat (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Franz Hackl & Michael Hölzl-Leitner & Dieter Pennerstorfer, 2021. "How to Measure Product Differentiation," Economics working papers 2021-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- René Böheim & Franz Hackl & Michael Hölzl-Leitner, 2019.
"The impact of price adjustment costs on price dispersion in E-commerce,"
Economics working papers
2019-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Böheim, René & Hackl, Franz & Hölzl-Leitner, Michael, 2019. "The impact of price adjustment costs on price dispersion in E-commerce," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 280, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- René Böheim & Franz Hackl & Michael Hölzl-Leitner, 2019. "The Impact of Price Adjustment Costs on Price Dispersion in E-Commerce," CESifo Working Paper Series 7510, CESifo.
- Franz Hackl & Michael Hölzl-Leitner & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Christine Zulehner, 2018. "Success of firm strategies in e-commerce," Economics working papers 2018-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (3) 2018-12-17 2019-02-18 2021-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2019-02-18 2021-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (2) 2018-12-17 2019-02-18. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2021-02-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michael Hölzl-Leitner
(Michael Hoelzl-Leitner) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.