Report NEP-ICT-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2019. "Enhancing ICT for Quality Education in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/007, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Andrea Geraci & Mattia Nardotto & Tommaso Reggiani & Fabio Sabatini, 2018. "Broadband Internet and Social Capital," MUNI ECON Working Papers 2018-01, Masaryk University, revised Dec 2018.
- Marie-Agnes Jouanjean, 2019. "Digital Opportunities for Trade in the Agriculture and Food Sectors," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 122, OECD Publishing.
- Jakub Growiec, 2019. "The Hardware-Software Model: A New Conceptual Framework of Production, R&D, and Growth with AI," Working Papers 2019-042, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Deri, Deri & Amri, Amri & Zufriady, Zufriady, 2018.
"Pengaruh Citra Organisasi, Penetapan Harga, Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Kepuasan Mahasiswa Dan Dampaknya Pada Loyalitas Mahasiswa
[Effect Of Organizational Images, Price Determination, Service Qualit," MPRA Paper 92156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Viot & Caroline Bayart & Agnes Lancini, 2017. "The Consumer Intention to Adopt Smart Connected-Products: Does the Category Matter?," Post-Print hal-01991186, HAL.
- René Böheim & Franz Hackl & Michael Hölzl-Leitner, 2019. "The impact of price adjustment costs on price dispersion in E-commerce," Economics working papers 2019-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Mariia A. Maksimova, 2019. "How does subway and ground transit proximity affect rental prices?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 212/EC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Milene Simone Tessarin & Wilson Suzigan, Joaquim Jose Martins Guilhoto, 2019. "Innovation in Brazil by technological intensity: cooperation and nationality of ownership," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_06, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Ngepah, Nicholas & Espoir, Delphin Kamanda, 2018. "Binding constraints of economic growth on poverty: A dynamic panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 92136, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2018.