Report NEP-COM-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Didier Laussel, 2018. "Strategic Product Design under Duopoly," Post-Print hal-01992047, HAL.
- Creane, Anthony & Manduchi, Agostino, 2019. "Informative Advertising In Monopolistically Competitive Markets," MPRA Paper 92126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walter Beckert & Paolo Siciliani, 2018. "Protecting vulnerable consumers in "switching markets"," IFS Working Papers W18/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Joachim Heinzel, 2019. "Credence Goods Markets with Heterogeneous Experts," Working Papers CIE 118, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Damián Tojeiro-Rivero & Rosina Moreno, 2019. "“Technological cooperation and R&D outsourcing at the firm level: The role of the regional context ”," IREA Working Papers 201904, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2019.
- Lidia Vidal-Meliá & Eva Camacho-Cuena & Miguel Ginés-Vilar, 2019. "Market size asymmetry and industrial policy in an international duopoly: Environmental tax vs. production subsidy," Working Papers 2019/01, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- R. S.-H. Lee & M. Pak, 2018. "Pro-competitive effects of globalisation on prices, productivity and markups: Evidence in the Euro Area," Documents de Travail de l'Insee - INSEE Working Papers g2018-06, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques.
- René Böheim & Franz Hackl & Michael Hölzl-Leitner, 2019. "The impact of price adjustment costs on price dispersion in E-commerce," Economics working papers 2019-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Bin Grace Li & James J. McAndrews & Zhu Wang, 2019. "Two-sided Market, R&D and Payments System Evolution," Working Paper 19-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Jonathon E. Hughes & Ian Lange, 2018. "Who (Else) Benefits from Electricity Deregulation? Coal prices, natural gas and price discrimination," Working Papers 2018-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Desislava C. Andreeva & Miguel García-Posada, 2019. "The impact of the ECB’s targeted long-term refinancing operations on banks’ lending policies: the role of competition," Working Papers 1903, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Laura Spierdijk, 2019. "Measuring multi-product banks' market power using the Lerner index," CAMA Working Papers 2019-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Emilie Dargaud & Frédéric Jouneau-Sion, 2019. "The good MOOC and the universities," Working Papers 1905, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Giovanni Compiani & Phil Haile & Marcelo Sant'Anna, 2018. "Common values, unobserved heterogeneity, and endogenous entry in U.S. offshore oil lease auctions," CeMMAP working papers CWP37/18, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jaelani, Ali Musthohir & Juhari, Juhari, 2018. "Pengaruh Atribut Produk, Promosi Dan Kesadaran Merek Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor Honda Pcx [The Effect Of Product, Promotion, And Brand Awareness Attractions On Honda Pcx Motorcycle D," MPRA Paper 92161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Levin, David, 2017. "An Assessment of Product Turnover in the U.S. Food Industry and Effects on Nutrient Content," Economic Information Bulletin 283706, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Demet Yilmazkuday & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2018. "Redistributive Effects of Gasoline Prices," Working Papers 1807, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Izabela Jelovac, 2019. "Research funding and price negotiation for new drugs," Working Papers 1901, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.