|Public Research Center Henri Tudor 29, Avenue John F. Kennedy L-1855 Luxembourg|
Centre de Recherche Public Henri Tudor (Public Research Center Henri Tudor)http://www.tudor.lu
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Giacomin, Olivier & Janssen, Frank & Guyot, Jean-luc & Lohest, Olivier, 2011. "Opportunity and/or necessity entrepreneurship? The impact of the socio-economic characteristics of entrepreneurs," MPRA Paper 29506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Giacomin & Frank Janssen & Jean-Luc Guyot, 2016. "Entrepreneurs de nécessité et d’opportunité : quels comportements durant la phase de création ?," Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat, De Boeck Université, vol. 15(3), pages 181-204.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Giacomin, Olivier & Janssen, Frank & Guyot, Jean-luc & Lohest, Olivier, 2011.
"Opportunity and/or necessity entrepreneurship? The impact of the socio-economic characteristics of entrepreneurs,"
29506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marian Holienka & Anna Pilková & Zuzana Jančovičová, 2016. "Youth Entrepreneurship in Visegrad Countries," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship of the Faculty of Economics and International Relations at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 4(4), pages 105-121.
- Halil Dincer Kaya, 2017. "The Characteristics Of Small Firms That Serve As Owners’ Primary Employment," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 5-13, February.
- Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Jolanda Hessels & Peter van der Zwan, 2010.
"Factors Influencing the Entrepreneurial Engagement of Opportunity and Necessity Entrepreneurs,"
Scales Research Reports
H201011, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Peter Zwan & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Jolanda Hessels, 2016. "Factors influencing the entrepreneurial engagement of opportunity and necessity entrepreneurs," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 273-295, December.
- Juergen Bruenjes & Javier Revilla Diez, 2012. "Opportunity entrepreneurs - potential drivers of non-farm growth in rural Vietnam?," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2012-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Nurul Ashykin Abd Aziz & Nurul Aien Abd Aziz & Noreen Noor Abd Aziz & Siti Fariha Muhamad & Afifah Hanim Md Pazil, 2016. "Determining the Factors to Engage in Batik Business: A Study among Batik Entrepreneurs in East Cost Malaysia," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 7(5), pages 273-286.
- Backman, Mikaela & Karlsson, Charlie, 2013. "Exploration of Wisdom Ages: Firm survival," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 339, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hannu Tervo, 2014. "Who turns to entrepreneurship later in life? - Push and pull in Finnish rural and urban areas," ERSA conference papers ersa14p236, European Regional Science Association.
- Ugo Rizzo, 2015. "Why do scientists create academic spin-offs? The influence of the context," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 198-226, April.
- Olivier Giacomin & Frank Janssen & Jean-Luc Guyot, 2016.
"Entrepreneurs de nécessité et d’opportunité : quels comportements durant la phase de création ?,"
Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat,
De Boeck Université, vol. 15(3), pages 181-204.
- Nongainéba Benjamin Zoumba, 2017.
"Necessity and Opportunity motivations to Entrepreneurs behaviors
[Motivos de necesidad y oportunidad para el comportamiento de los empresarios]," Post-Print hal-01536124, HAL.
- Nongainéba Benjamin Zoumba, 2017. "Necessity and Opportunity motivations to Entrepreneurs behaviors
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olivier Giacomin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.