Report NEP-CSE-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peters, Bettina & Schmiele, Anja, 2011. "The contribution of international R&D to firm profitability," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-002, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cuijpers, Maarten & Guenter, Hannes & Hussinger, Katrin, 2011. "Costs and benefits of inter-departmental innovation collaboration," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti & Florian Lorenzo Zirulia, 2011. "When do global pipelines enhance knowledge diffusion in clusters?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1105, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2011.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011. "R&D, Innovation and Exporting," SERC Discussion Papers 0073, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Neil Lee & Max Nathan, 2011. "Does Cultural Diversity Help Innovation in Cities: Evidence from London Firms," SERC Discussion Papers 0069, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Yasusada Murata & Ryo Nakajima & Ryosuke Okamoto & Ryuichi Tamura, 2011. "Localized knowledge spillovers and patent citations: A distance-based approach," KIER Working Papers 763, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hussinger, Katrin & Schneider, Cédric, 2011. "R&D collaboration with uncertain intellectual property rights," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-010, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chiara Pederzoli & Grid Thoma & Costanza Torricelli, 2011. "Modelling credit risk for innovative firms: the role of innovation measures," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 11031, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Kurt Geppert & Anne Neumann, 2011. "Regional Patterns of Intangible Capital, Agglomeration Effects and Localised Spillovers in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1112, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mark D., Partridge & M. Rose, Olfert, 2010. "The Winner's Choice: Sustainable Economic Strategies for Successful 21st Century Regions," MPRA Paper 29646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2010. "The dividend strategy of Indian companies: An empirical assessment," MPRA Paper 29567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferguson, Shon & Formai, Sara, 2011. "Institution-Driven Comparative Advantage, Complex Goods and Organizational Choice," Research Papers in Economics 2011:10, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Megha Mukim, 2011. "Industry and the Urge to Cluster: A Study of the Informal Sector in India," SERC Discussion Papers 0072, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Giacomin, Olivier & Janssen, Frank & Guyot, Jean-luc & Lohest, Olivier, 2011. "Opportunity and/or necessity entrepreneurship? The impact of the socio-economic characteristics of entrepreneurs," MPRA Paper 29506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugo Ernesto Díaz Sánchez, 2010. "Conceptualización Y Antecedentes Teóricos De La Competitividad Internacional Y Regional: Un Asunto Territorial," ARTÍCULOS DE INTERÉS 008176, FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA KONRAD LORENZ.
- Diana Osorio Quintero, 2010. "¿Internacionalización Con O Sin Desarrollo Local?: Un Asunto De Estrategia," ARTÍCULOS DE INTERÉS 008175, FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA KONRAD LORENZ.
- Jianu (Dumitru), Ionela & Dumitru, Ionut, 2011. "Intelectual capital (IC) models – a comparative approach," MPRA Paper 29622, University Library of Munich, Germany.