Regional Patterns of Intangible Capital, Agglomeration Effects and Localised Spillovers in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Deok Ki & Park, Sang Yong & Park, Soo Uk, 2007. "Development of assessment model for demand-side management investment programs in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5585-5590, November.
- Diaf, S. & Diaf, D. & Belhamel, M. & Haddadi, M. & Louche, A., 2007. "A methodology for optimal sizing of autonomous hybrid PV/wind system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5708-5718, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm productivity; intangible capital; agglomeration; local spillovers;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2011-03-26 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2011-03-26 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2011-03-26 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SBM-2011-03-26 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2011-03-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .