Report NEP-ENT-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2011/01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2011/02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jose Maria Millan & Jolanda Hessels & Roy Thurik & Rafael Aguado, 2011. "Determinants of Job Satisfaction across the EU-15: A Comparison of Self-Employed and Paid Employees," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-043/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2011. "Personality Characteristics and the Decision to Become and Stay Self-Employed," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1113, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Giacomin, Olivier & Janssen, Frank & Guyot, Jean-luc & Lohest, Olivier, 2011. "Opportunity and/or necessity entrepreneurship? The impact of the socio-economic characteristics of entrepreneurs," MPRA Paper 29506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiara Pederzoli & Grid Thoma & Costanza Torricelli, 2011. "Modelling credit risk for innovative firms: the role of innovation measures," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 11031, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Neil Lee & Max Nathan, 2011. "Does Cultural Diversity Help Innovation in Cities: Evidence from London Firms," SERC Discussion Papers 0069, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück & Nina Wald, 2011. "Self-Employment and Conflict in Colombia," Research Working Papers 43, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Van Nhue Dam & Daniel van Houtte & Tri Dung Tran, 2011. "The Entrepreneurial Facets as Precursor to Vietnam’s Economic Renovation in 1986," Working Papers CEB 11-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aradhna Aggarwal & Takahiro Sato, 2011. "Firm Dynamics and Productivity Growth in Indian Manufacturing: Evidence from Plant Level Panel Dataset," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-07, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Richard Fabling, 2011. "Keeping it Together: Tracking Firms on New Zealand’s Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 11_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri & Ylä-Anttila, Pekka, 2011. "Omistajuuden vaikutus suomalaisen työllisyyden kasvuun ja pysyvyyteen," Discussion Papers 1242, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.